MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bucket List

Bucket List - Forums [Biker Match] Bucket List - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bucket List

Just been talking about Bucket lists. Anyone got owt to put in their bucket, might give me a few ideas also My current bucket lists consists of Route 66, 2 seater spitfire ride. cat fishing on the Ebro, Australia tour, move house to a country location, battlefield tour on a bike, learn to play the guitar. Well that'll keep me busy for a bitt So wots yours ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/07/2017 12:27  

I would love to ride from the uk through eastern europe to thailand stay for a few weeks then ride to africa stay there for a few week to then take the long road home.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 15:06  

Done some of mine,but Alaska To Tierra Del Fuego appeals...just NOT on my Speed Triple,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/07/2017 23:09  

The main thing on my bucket list at the mo is being able to pee standing up! Damn you prolapsed slipped disc!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2017 03:06  

Bucket List item no.2....having my profile and pictures viewable by ALL BM members...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/08/2017 16:38  

Item number 2 is waiting for my sick pay to come in so that I can get a subscription for here and get into the bloody chat room!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2017 06:49  

Oh lord, there ain't enough data on my crappy phone to post all of my bucket list lol. Let's just say the main one is to return to Arizona (where I left my spirit) and see my Native American mates again, living out my life in the desert with lots of horses and other animals around me.
Brilliant topic Cat lovey, it will be an interesting thread to follow xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2017 19:04  

Sorry meant AJ thanks for topic, thought Cat started it.
Blame my phone ;) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2017 19:06  

Loved reading your bucket list Cat, that elephant sanctuary sounds amazing, must Google it for more info. There is a Vulture sanctuary somewhere in Africa too, the name is the Vulpro Project I think, I saw a programme on it, would adore working there!
Ah Arizona, Cat you need to go, its beautiful, I truly left my spirit/soul there when I was last there (6 years ago approx)
And yes life is too short, I believe you must go for what you want no matter how impossible it seems xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2017 20:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email