MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Motorcycle Documentaries

Motorcycle Documentaries - Forums [Biker Match] Motorcycle Documentaries - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Motorcycle Documentaries

Hi Folks, Just wanna pick your brains a bit. I have a prolapsed slippe disc and have been off work since feb, got another 3.5 months to go before I'm allowed my op, as I got bored in April and decided to have a heart attack.LMAO My back is getting worse and I'm becoming more and more bed ridden. Can't even ride my explorer, got all this time and nice weather and I can't even get my leg over her! :'( lol Well that's enough of the bleeding heart story so on to my question. Do any of you know of any decent motorcycle documentories out there. I've watched all the main ones... Closer to the edge, Faster, Fastest, Any given sunday (again and again lol), etc etc I don't mind if its about riders, races, mechanics, etc anything at all I'm getting so bored, I've watched so many boxed sets that the entertainment industry can't keep up with me lol So any ideas would be extremely welcome cheers Plus if anyone is bored and wants to chat and take the piss out of the world then send us a message, I'm free...er....erm....oh yeah....ALL OF THE TIME! hehehehehehehehe :) Cheers Folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 06:47  

Jeez, sounds like you aint having much fun lately. Check out The World's Fastest Indian, The Unrideables, Superbikes - When Britain Ruled The World, V Four Victory, The Britten Bike Story.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 09:34  

Dunno if you like a bit of music ? Youtube...look up Toseland. James Toseland's band. Pretty good.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/07/2017 10:14  

Blimey, hope things sort themselves out for you soon.

I know you will probably roll ya eyes but have you watched any of the old motorcycle films, The Wild One, Hells Angels on Wheels type of stuff not thrilling or exciting but watchable to while away a few hours.  I can't think of the others atm but if I do I'll let you know.

What about On Any Other Day,  The Fastest Indian and Dust to Glory? 

Can't say I was on the edge of my seat with any of the above but interesting in enough to stop me snoozing. 

Hitting The Apex, ROAD (Dunlop)

Nice artwork btw on your profile pic! ;)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/07/2017 10:41  

The Long Way Round with Ewan McGreggor and Charley Boorman will while away a while lol

Long Way Round JourneyIn 2004 Ewan and Charley embarked on an epic Long Way Round challenge, to bike 20,000-miles, cross 12 countries and 19 time zones in just 115 days. Riding their BMW GS R1150s, they crossed Europe, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Mongolia to ride the Road of Bones through Siberia, over to Alaska, through Canada, North America and finished in New York. The Long Way Round journey would challenge their view of the world and also test their physical endurance.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/07/2017 10:47  

You could follow that ^^^^^^^ with The Long Way Down.... You could be busy for days watching that lot

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/07/2017 10:53  

Cheers folks, yeah its kinda been one of those years lol Shit happens though. I try to live by the motto... Shits and Giggles. Life throws shit at you, just satnd thereand giggle, cos the alternatives aint my style lol

Reet, time to fire up the android box and troll kodi for some of those that I haven't seen! lol

If anyone has anymore ideas then please post them.

Ooh yeah I get an electric wheelchair on tuesday and we've already started to look into how we can boost the power and speed of the thing, hehehehehehehe biker eh? lol

Thanks a lot folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 15:45  

Big bore pipes and a turbo mate. BIG sound system and a Bass box. Good on yer mate

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/07/2017 16:23  

Aye we were thinking bigger battery and changing the gearing hehehehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 16:41  

Look forward to watching you in the next round of Formula E then mate.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 16:54  

lmao O hell yeah bro lol I wonder what it would take to make it wheelie? Went to Blackpool a couple of weeks ago and I Hired a manual wheeliechair for the weekend, and promptly got bollocked for wheelying it down the prom! What did they think was gonna happen, I ride bikes and they gave me something with wheels! hehehehehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 20:03  

http://www.extremetrifle.com/isle-of-nan-tt-closer-to-the-hedge/

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/07/2017 23:06  

LMAO funny stuff, I've got to read it all properly but that looks like fun lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2017 03:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email