MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

How does a biker girl meet her biker man?

How does a biker girl meet her biker man? - Forums [Biker Match] How does a biker girl meet her biker man? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

How does a biker girl meet her biker man?

Hi all, I suppose I'm rather shy at times and often forget to try to look 'cool' when I'm stood in the street dribbling at the sight of the local bikers going by. I find it really hard meeting other people into motorbikes, so I was wondering... Is it ok to walk up to a complete stranger and say: 'Hello, I see you ride a motorbike, I do too, shall we be friends?' (with a big creepy grin on my face) Does this make me sound 1. Desperate? 2. Crazy? 3. or just Honest and open to meeting new people? Is this (or a less creepy version) in anyway something a guy would appreciate? What if weeks/months go by where I don't bump into a random biker sort, do I run down the street chasing the nearest motorbike, waving the latest copy of Back Street Hereos and shouting IIIII LIIIKEEEE BIKESSSS TOOOOO!!!? Now I know your struggling to decide if I am indeed choice 1.) desperate or 2.) crazy but hear me out men of biker match, unfortunately none of my friends are into bikes and most of them refuse to step into my local biker bars from fear of the big bad bikers so its very hard for a nice girl with good intentions to walk into a bar alone, I often get invited to clubs etc but don't go, so what advice would you give for someone that doesn't feel she can just rock up to a clubhouse on her tod but is keen to find people who share the same values in life? :) Any helpful advice appreciated :p

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2017 22:11  

Simples; rather than be seen to be desperate/crazy/stalker-esque, just get yourself along to events/rideouts/rallies make friends, get introduced to friends of friends and then their friends etc. You will eventually find yourself in a situation that you will find it easier to chat to females who understand you and know how you feel as well as males you may find 'interesting' and more importantly that find you 'interesting'! . BTW, put a photo up, it helps, most male members I know on here don't even bother checking profiles without photos! I am reliably informed, by my other half, that it may be easier to rock up at a venue on your bike, that way it's easier to see you have a common interest!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/07/2017 22:19  

aw thank you both, I dunno if I'm brave enough to go to rallies etc on my own??? But I will definitely have a look through some of the events/ group stuff, Thanks :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2017 22:24  

Have a chat with Jennywren1 she rallies on her own usually and meets some lovely folk. 

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/07/2017 22:27  

Get chatting to some on here, build up familiarity gradually, you may get to venture out and take it a step further. Its confidence you need, I was in the same boat and have been helped along by the members on here to the extent I,m going on my first camp to Barmouth this year and looking forward to it. Good luck.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2017 22:37  

Socials or rallys is a way forward. Check out some of the profiles, there are a few from your neck of the woods. Best of luck AJ
Put up a photo of yourself also.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 14/07/2017 23:32  

ok all photoed up...
and thanks :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2017 00:24  

I take it your from Newport South Wales so its a bit far out for the odd night out in the midlands but we have the Barmouth Camp in September Hallowistmus Party in November which are both great events + loads of other stuff and you will be made very welcome by all. If you dont fancy walking into any of the events on your own we can make arrangments for a Female member to give you a phone number and you can meet them outside and not be a billy no mates when you turn up lol

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2017 08:08  

aw thats so lovely of you thank you so much, I would love that! .... Hallowistmus???.... sounds intreging :p

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2017 17:58  

So that is how you never show up on your own JP, You phone BJ up and make her hold your hand
Hallowistmus is a good night out, I think the only people in the local Travelodge that night will be from BikerMatch

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/07/2017 18:13  

Bj would never hold my hand, She knows where its been.
Hallowistmas party is a must for all new members date dont fit with halloween or Christmas so we reinvented the wheel

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2017 19:32  

or you could just join the dennyboo swingers club free for girls x

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 16/07/2017 11:29  

You will have to contact my secretary Yarg for your membership card etc

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 16/07/2017 12:12  

Give it up you, don't take any notice of him sweetness, he,ll lead you astray. Lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2017 12:24  

Hello Sweet.....I absolutely back up the 'get yourself to an event!' suggestion. My first meet was a night in York and as soon as BMers knew I was alone they arranged to meet me off the train, organised a 'share' with other BMer ladies re accommodation, and the rest is (as they say) history!! I've not looked back since! York night was perfect for meeting other bikers in a relaxed and safe environment. I have made loads of new biker friends since, male and female. I ride to rallies mostly by myself, but each time I go, I'm finding I'm not alone for long....you get to know so many people. Get yourself off to one of the BM night outs first and take it from there. best of luck

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2017 16:32  

I would join a local bike group. I just joined LMRC on https://www.meetup.com/ (that particular group won't be any good for you, it's London based, but there may be something local on thre for you). But I'm meeting plenty of people from the organised ride-outs. I'm sure there must be something around your way in Wales.

If not, why not start one up? There's probably plenty of people in the same boat as you. I know I am. This site is great for general chit chat, but there's not many people on here from London that I can see (apart from Ragnar, lovely bloke!).

Update Reply
mr christian @ 16/07/2017 17:35  

Sound advice from Jennywren, the ladies from here will look after you, they are the best around.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2017 17:35  

Jennywren - still to capture me on film ha ha
but yes I second every word she said.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 16/07/2017 17:44  

Oooo.......I haven't forgot the challenge! (Dr evil laugh.....finger to cheek whahahaooohaha)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2017 03:04  

Easy, load your tent and go to the Barmouth do

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/07/2017 07:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email