MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Sam Smith's Pubs - Ridiculous

Sam Smith's Pubs - Ridiculous (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Sam Smith's Pubs - Ridiculous (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Sam Smith's Pubs - Ridiculous

Also this issue involves problems with other establishments.

Like my problem with a local petrol station,who wouldn't switch on the self service pump,because I had my piss pot on with scarf over face. Even pulling the scarf off and removing my shades,they still refused

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 25/07/2017 19:34  

As far as petrol stations go now if they ask me to remove my lid i used to just leave. But now if there busy i do as they ask.

I remove my lid. It secure it to my helmet lock in the bike. I remove my neck tube ear plugs etc. Then fill up. Go in and pay.

When i return to my bike i slowley put in my ear plugs. Beck sock, do up jacket undo helmet from lock. And slowly do that up. The take my time putting my gloves on. Then get on put in keys adjust trip meter and fuel tap and start up and ride off.

This can take 5 mins or so if done right some times making the whole fill up take up to ten mins in total. The dusruption is emense and the drivers by now are doing there nut. Some times the pump attendant asks me to move on. So i go in and ask them what they said.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2017 11:16  

I like your style Stuie :D

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/11/2017 11:31  

Are you still a biker if you go by car, wearing a suit and tie?

Update Reply
Eiron @ 04/11/2017 15:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email