MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi

Hi - Forums [Biker Match] Hi - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi

Hi everyone hope you're all having a great day,,just wanted to say hello! ?

Update Reply
rollingstone1 @ 05/07/2017 12:11  

Hello!

Welcome to BM. Get yourself involved in the forums, check out the events/rallies/rideouts and get yourself along to a few of them. You will soon get to know the crowd! We don't bite .. MUCH!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/07/2017 14:31  

Hi and welcome,
As Lindsay says check out the forums, events calendar and the chat room if that's your thing.
There are members north of the border and I don't think Izzy Hill will mind me putting her name in the frame !?! She is quite active in various events !!

Update Reply
555byker @ 05/07/2017 14:39  

Thanks guys! I'm just starting to figure it all out lol

Update Reply
rollingstone1 @ 06/07/2017 15:02  

Hi all, I'm a returning / new face onboard...well no face, 'cause I've not yet figured out how to get a pic up, lol.......also, I've had a nod from a gentleman, and I can't figure out how to nod back, I feel that it's just manners to return one.....help ! !

Update Reply
Taggy @ 07/07/2017 07:25  

Good morning ..to nod at someone click on his name to see his profile and under the picture it gives you the options to nod or send message etc ??

Update Reply
rollingstone1 @ 07/07/2017 07:56  

Thanks hon x

Update Reply
Taggy @ 07/07/2017 20:04  

Hi all am new on here too never done these things before on line i have never had face book am a bit of an old fashioned youngun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2017 21:26  

Hi and welcome to BM CBG,
It is a friendly site with peeps from all over the country! Check out the events calendar and forums. You'll find a wide variety of things happening including some ride outs.
You can always post a ride out, inviting others to join you.

Update Reply
555byker @ 07/07/2017 22:07  

Welcome everyone, hope you are finding your way around the site.

The old adage; You get out what you put in. Definitely counts on BM. Get involved on the forums, get to events/rideouts/rallies and you will get to know folk and make friendships.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/07/2017 00:12  

Thanks guys need to get out on my bike been on holiday so not been on a ride in 3 long weeks but to busy at min in work if weather is ok on sunday 16th am going on a 200 mile round trip in wales through Snowdonia if anyone fancies it. Starting in wirral a good chap Chris off this website may join me put ya hands up if ya wanna ride

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2017 14:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email