Barton Bike Night - 8 July 2017

19 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2017 08:43:01 by Catkins | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Never been to this one but am seriously considering it, as it looks amazing. Anyone been before? This year it's on Saturday. Camping is available should it be needed, prebooked I believe. Check out the website; bartonbikenight.com
Boater's Profile
Boater

In: Lichfield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm off to unwanted mcc's cock out rally burton on trent that weekend, 4 days camping £12 or £15 otg                                                                                                                                                                             
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was thinking about nipping along to that to take a look boater....trouble is..it's just a ten minute walk from my place :/  hardly worth taking my camping gear haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Boater's Profile
Boater

True but its still a good weekend if the custom show at beginning of June is anything to go by                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Jenny there are a few BM members at the cock out rally so get along and look out for BJ and a few others. Im at The Barflys that weekend

Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

BJ?... Not sure we've met yet? 

Boater's Profile
Boater

Jenny being local thought you might have popped along to one of the Friday night do's. Nice little setup/ club house they have there                                                                                                                                                                              
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

My brother is one of the founders of The Unwanted. He no longer goes as he considers himself 'disabled' now ...he can no longer ride. I've thought about popping down...but out of all the places I've been to by myself...that's the one club I've been the most nervous about attending :/ 
Boater's Profile
Boater

He should still go as I think there are quiet a few disabled that go & they support the disabled bikers charity as well as mag

Boater's Profile
Boater

Sorry Lindsay we seen to have hijacked your post Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

I think it's a bitter pill boater. He misses his riding too much. Maybe one day he'll change his mind X I will go along...and even camp out!  See you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boater's Profile
Boater

ok It'll be nice to meet you, I thought about going by boat as it's near the canal lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

Yes!!! They have mooring at shobnall field!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So I guess this thread is now Unwanted MCC's Cock Out Rally at Burton on Trent  - 4 days camping £12 or £15 otg. 

I'm not going, so enjoy yourselves guys Wink

Boater's Profile
Boater

I did apologise earlier for hijacking your post. sorry Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Barton here we come, hope we actually manage to meet up with TinaErmm!!

Say hello if you see my Gruffalo back packWink

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Wow, what a day. Weather was fab and Barton was just smothered in bikes n bikers everywhere. What a brill do. Everyone should go n see this at least once. Good to bump into fellow BM'ers. Hoping to go to this again next year - well worth it!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just hitting the curry house in the next village, then home.  

A lovely day in sunshine bathed Barton, what a fab sight lots of bikes, nice custom jobs and well used n much loved battered bikes. Great to see. Thumbs Up

Hope you got home safely Tina. Thanks for the little trip to Guido's pub at Kirmo, shame I was driving. Can't wait til next time! Big smile

Good to see BMers in attendance especially my favourite guy Dino.   Great to see you after such a long time. Get ya ass out n about n give us a shout Big smile

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

To anyone who has not been to Barton Bike Night before, this was first time I'd been n can wholeheartedly recommend it. And can also recommend Barton Fish n Chip Shop just down from Red Lion Hotel - biker portions n very reasonably priced!

The roads in the centre are closed to traffic n the streets n pavements are claimed by bikes n bikers n there really is something for everyone. Bikes o all descriptions everywhere you look. A few pix are up on events for those wanting a taster.Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3164 seconds. There are 1266 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption