Southern Christmas Dinner 2017

49 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2017 11:03:45 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Travelodge.
Willingdon Drove.
Eastbourne.
BN23 8AL.
Currently @ £35 for Friday 1st and £42 for Saturday 2nd, so if you would like to come to this event get a room booked up asap.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
62% Karma62% Karma 62% Karma62% Karma

Looking like there will be a good turn out for this.

Bikercol's Profile
Bikercol

In: Worthing West Su
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Count Maggs and me in Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Now submitted to the events calendar.

As of today a room at Travelodge is Friday 1st December £33 and Saturday 2nd December £42. The Friday night has gone down 2 quid since i last looked Shocked.

Just to remind you that there is a non-returnable £5 booking fee for the Toby Carvery which i will pay, so please be certain that you will be coming thanks. I will be sending the hired muscle (Tinkytinkerbelle aka Gnomelet) around to collect this from you as and when we next meet up.
mr christian's Profile
mr christian

In: Croydon
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hey Dave, what's the score with these things then? I've only ever made one brief meet up before about a year ago.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

mr christian, i've sent you a message with a brief outline of what goes on.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

This now on the events calendar so get your names down Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The current price for a room at the Travelodge at Willingdon Drove Eastbourne is 
Friday 1st £31
Saturday 2nd £38

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Dave cant wait as per, but really excited about having time to go get ice cream wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1037 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption