Southern Christmas Dinner 2017

49 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2017 11:03:45 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

In: London
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Where are you looking at eating on the Saturday Dave?
The place next to the Travalodge is to far out of town if you're trying to do it like the other nights out and mixing in a pub crawl.
Shrewsbury was great even when it was pouring it down, the pubs was so close we didn't get wet.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
62% Karma62% Karma 62% Karma62% Karma

Its a long walk Dave but Im getting into training now so I will be ready for the long haul Thumbs Up

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Glad to hear you're in training JP, you'll be wanting to get a seat nearest the food won't you so you can replenish after the long haul !!.

Chris.
Saturday evening's Christmas Dinner will be at Toby Carvery, Friday evening's pub extravaganza, meal and Saturday during the day  is still in the planning stage at the moment. 
JP's Profile
JP

Do you have any info on cost for the meal and do we need to send you a deposit ? 

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

As soon as i can get the information regarding the cost of the meal i will post it and also put it on the events calendar.  I would imagine that there will be a booking deposit  as there usually is.                                                                                                                                                                              
feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pencil me in Dave, depends on work as usual but been such an age since I saw you might just put my foot down with em Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

There is a booking fee of £5 at the Toby Carvery which i am happy to pay then get it back from everyone as and when i see you.
The Christmas menu and prices have'nt been finalised yet, should be in the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime all those who know they will definitely coming to this, i recommend that you get accommodation booked at the Travelodge as the price of a room steadily increases nearer the date.
The address is as follows.
Travelodge.
Willingdon Drove.
Eastbourne.
East Sussex.
BN23 8AL.
At the time of this post  the cost of a double room is Friday 1st December £31 and Saturday 2nd £42.

@ feylin. You are pencilled in Vivienne Thumbs Up 

Matty89's Profile
Matty89

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ide be up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Im booked for both nights.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Funny you should say that JP, cos so am i Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Yarnfield

Hoping to both nights should tomorow                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Room booked for 2 nights, see you guys there :)

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Booked for both nights! Whooo hoo! N a heee hee too. Hugs to all my maties Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Yarnfield

All booked for the 2 nights                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Booked in for 2 nights aswell , looking forward to it  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

We're all booked in for both nightsBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I've been contacted by Toby Carvery to let me know that the Christmas menu details will be finalised by this coming Friday.
I'll submit the info to the calendar at the weekend.

JP's Profile
JP

Umm Menu Pig

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Ice cream for me and a salad for JP Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Fusciardi's on Eastbourne seafront will be open for all things ICE CREAM Jackie Thumbs Up .

Would that be the Turkey with veg salad then ??.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption