MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night out in Liverpool

Night out in Liverpool (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Night out in Liverpool (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night out in Liverpool

I'm tempted! Moving daughter into new student house in Norwich on September 1st, so will see how it goes.
Might be a last minute addition to the meet..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2017 10:56  

@whacker

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2017 13:01  

Panuno ..best place in the world to get pissed!!

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 05/08/2017 13:32  

Hello all, I went on a recon mission to the city centre last night but after the 6th pub, decided there was TOO MUCH choice of the traditional establishments within walking distance so I decided to head home. I did find a decent Italian restaurant but they can not fit us in until 8 o'clock (pretty standard time for large groups eating in Liverpool}. I will send everyone a copy of the menu within the next 24 hours and all I ask is that you confirm by Tuesday if you are planning to eat as I have to pay a deposit for each person (they also do a gluten free pasta but it is not on the menu). 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2017 09:51  

Hiya to all, well my friend who was going to join us, has had to pull out due to work not allowing her to take off the Friday. So there is a single bed in a twin room which has come available again to share with me. So anyone who is needing a bed for Friday & Saturday, please PM me or leave a message on here if you can't. Otherwise I will be having to pull out of the weekend, as I won't be able to afford the room on my own. Thx

Update Reply
JoeAnne @ 10/08/2017 12:32  

So sorry to hear of your situation JoeAnne, so PLEASE, if you are thinking of coming along and looking for a bed for the night, PLEASE contact JoaAnne ASAP. Many thanks to you all :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2017 08:22  

Further to my last post, any FEMALE who is interested in attending the night out in Liverpool, please contact JoeAnne re vacant bed :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2017 15:48  

I'm really looking forward to this one. Think I might have a kipper that's beginning to get giddy!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/08/2017 20:43  

Hi Linds, no idea what you meant but I think it will be a good un, after all, it is the people who attend who make it worth while :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2017 20:46  

Ok folks, another reminder, if you are thinking of coming to the night out, please put your name down. We have a lady who has a spare bed available for the Friday and Saturday at a cost of £25 per night. If she can not get another lady to commit to the bed, she will be unable to attend the night out so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it your consideration :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2017 11:38  

Newbie to the site but i've booked a room for this night out and looking forward to meeting you all.

John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2017 15:19  

Welcome John, I am sure you will enjoy the evening, we are a nice bunch (ok most of us are) and you will be made to feel at home :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2017 18:47  

Two weeks to go before we start gathering to hit Liverpool. So looking forward to it :-) Despite my requests and direct emails, only about 10 members have responded to my request re dining on the evening of the 2nd, so I have had to commit myself to a booking and pay a deposit for 20 people. I do hope everyone does turn up and the majority will be joining us for food. It should not be a problem if we do in fact exceed the 20. Anyway, as I said, I am so looking forward to the do and seeing old and new faces :-) starting to count down the days :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2017 08:39  

Sorry I've not been on here earlier - recovering from holiday and a friends wedding!!!

Lindsey & Yorkie Mick - I'm Liverpool born & bred - my name is more to do with adverts about trucks, chocolate bars & not for girls - Lol!!!

Whacker if they do do gluten free then count me in for food please & Thank You for organising it all!!!

I'm looking forward to it!!! Big Hugz Everyone!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 19/08/2017 12:40  

hi I am jay from Liverpool know catkinswho sed about the event and added meself to the list if its ok thanks jay

Update Reply
ghost-963 @ 19/08/2017 20:10  

OK, Yorkiegirl, yes they do have gluten free pasta so looking forward to seeing you at the meal, Ghost, you are more than welcome :-) will mail everyone who has put their name down later in the week, later all :-) Whacker.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2017 16:41  

Hi all, so looking forward to seeing everyone who is attending the night out :-) For those of you attending/arriving on the Friday, I suggest we meet at the White Star pub on Rainford Gardens at 7.30. For those who can not make it until the Saturday, we will be meeting at St
George's Hall (the steps at the front) at 12.30 and I will post on this forum the pubs we are in/intending to go to on a regular basis so there will not be a problem for those who only to plan a few hours with us :-) If there are any peeps looking at this and would like to come along, no problem, just put your name down on the list or PM me :-) Later all, whacker :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2017 22:35  

Due to change in circumstances we have two spare single beds in a female dorm at YHA. If there are any females out there who are considering attending but need a bed for the night give me a shout Asap please. I'm going to endeavour to change the room to a smaller one if no interest. Thanks.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2017 11:29  

Just received an email from the restaurant I have booked that the menu I sent everyone will not be available on that evening. Instead they have sent me set menus at a slightly higher cost. They are saying we have to choose one of the menus and I need to let them know which one we will choose from! Pressure or what???? I will email everyone with the menus later this evening.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2017 21:58  

Whacker, whats the name of the restaurant then we can all have a look online

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2017 13:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email