Night out in Liverpool

254 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2017 22:37:26 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

In: Blackburn
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Dave vm good glad your joining the ranks and bringing the gnome. Is the gnome owner coming as I'm watching my legs if she is                                                                                                                                                                              
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Awww the drink nicking gnome is hilarious n looking forward to the antics. Good you're joining the lil band o Night Outers again, Dave n Tinks the Drinks.

Deeps, you'll have to sit under the table for that. Mind you, you did in Shrewsbury - got the pix LOL

Tinkytinkerbell's Profile
Tinkytinkerbell

In: Eastbourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes the gnome is so looking forward to theBeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

In: Liverpool
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

11 names so far, looking good. Just ask for those who have not already, please let me know if you are down for the Friday night as well as the Saturday. Also, if possible, let me know where you are staying if you are overnighting and if you are planning to eat with us :-) Anyone who had not been on one if our nights out, please come along and enjoy yourselves, just add your name to the events list :-) 
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

See you've got a photo again whacker thought you were going undercover....

Deeply's Profile
Deeply

I see joe  Anne has no response whacker probably fell asleep again ??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

I see joe  Anne has no response whacker probably fell asleep again....Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Yep, she is probably under the table by now :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

I was going to go incognito but I have thought twice and decided to give it one more go. Only have posted one pic so if that is not good enough for the complainer, tough :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
CopperFox's Profile
CopperFox

In: Preston
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Put my name down too .Will be there for my first BM night out whoop whoop Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm being lazy, what date is this one Whacker? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

2 September, Lindsay.

@ CopperFox... Ooo goodoh another gurlie to boost the gal tally. Thumbs Up

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Welcome copperfox, Lyndsay, I see Catkins has already replied to you, the 2 Nd is the Saturday although a few will be arriving on the 1st :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

If we get the train in on Saturday...someone want to send me a number where we can find you all? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Not a problem, we will be posting in the BM site what pub we will be in or going to, you will not be able to miss us :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Or the gnome! :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
JoeAnne's Profile
JoeAnne

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Deeply deeply oh deepsCensored... I wonder why I was sitting in the cornerShockedWacko... not sleepingWink!!!  I was the last to bed & the 1st one up & still went 2 work that nightStar.  I wonder WHO had 2 extend their kicking out time @ their BnB, 2 get sum more sleepConfusedSickDead. No name mentioned... DeeplyThumbs DownCryOuch.

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Lol, awaiting your response deeply :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

And welcome Joey, you are very welcome to the night out. Remember folks, this is a BM do so all are welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

Haha yes Jo Anne , I remember I was suffering in the morning ... wow nights out till late did take the toll on me and was struggling to eat breakfast as well... maybe I should of done what you did and drink water every other round ????????. Not sure what else your going on about while you had the d hat in the corner..??????

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1310 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption