Night out in Liverpool

254 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2017 22:37:26 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

In: Liverpool
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

OK folk's, event up and running, sorry for the error mods :-) so clickety click click if you want to meet some nice, caring, lovable, want to see them again people :-) any newbies who would like to attend are more than welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like I can make this one  .
Keeping fingers crossed SmileSmile

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

I do hope so hun, the more the merrier :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Whooo.hoo girlies outnumbering the chappies so far. Hee hee. N looky looky....Feylin! Big smile Awww hope you get to this one, hun Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

For those of you arriving on the Friday, would you like to visit the Mathew street (Beatles) area? let me know so I can research the public houses :-}                                                                                                                                                                              
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

In: Blackburn
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ha ha I'm in for sure , think I tired them ever readies out at Shrewsbury... whacker I'd be interested at the Friday as well looking round the Beatles ...

Catkins looks like the men are growing Tongue

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Not sure how catkins will take that comment deeply :-) good to see you on board, I am sure the ever readies will get their second wind by then :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Accommodation booked at the Cocoon International, i've just got to persuade my boss it would be in his best interests to let me have the time off, any idea's or suggestions gratefully received !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Yay, BM'ers are amassing Big smile Beatles sounds good, need any research assistants, lol....

Hey, Deeps, Friday Night Outers veteran extraordinaire, will be good to see you again and big whoop to Davius and Trishus Preshussss Hug

Oh dear, already getting excited, like, you know what I mean, like, like.

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Good to see the interest in the night out, just need more newbies to come along and see what we are about :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Yep, come along new faces (with bodies attached) these are seeming to be popular friendly gatherings of like minded bikey folk who like a laugh / dance / beer. Not necessarily in that order. If you don't know anyone on BM (BM's not a drug btw) LOL then coming along to a meet up like this is ideal. You'll certainly have med friends by end o the night. So just sign up your names on the events calendar n if you're not sure just ask. Ideal icebreaker. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

Cat not sure you should do the Friday as was too much for you too handle especially keeping up with meBig smileBeerHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sam Van's Profile
Sam Van

Haha ... Hey JoAnn and Catkins, it seems Deeply has issued a challenge?? thinks he can wear us out and out do Catkins ... Hmmmm ... Challenge Accepted lolol ??????????

JoeAnne's Profile
JoeAnne

Humm...Ermm Deeply...Ouch My recollection of the evening went very differentlyGeek, say no moreCensored!!!  I thinks the Eva Reddies tired you out ROTFL LMAO!!!WinkWackoTongue  Challenge accepted!!!
Whacker...ShockedWe only eva hit our second wind, when every1 else is hearing the birds singing in the distance for bed timePinch & then we get started LOLLOL.
Sooo... count on the Eva Reddies being there for the WeekendHandshakePartyBeer.

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Ok JoeAnne, I believe you re the birds (although I do remember one morning [ok, it was 5am] in Chester, someone wanting their bed - mention no names ;-))) lol

Deeply's Profile
Deeply

Well said walker , jo Anne does seem to remember things wrong ... the last time I seen her on the Saturday, she was sat in the corner falling asleep , while I was going strong ....
BeerLOLBeer

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

But, she is female and we all know you NEVER argue with a female! :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Ha ha, I don't mind being branded a lightweight.... twas the double brandy that did it. The one from Mr Guardian Soulmates Swanky Car Downer On Bikers Man. But you put him in his place, Deeps. Well we all did, lollarooroos. Looking forward to seeing you all n meeting some o those new folk too. Girlies still outnumberin the boys.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Girlies outnumber the boys at the moment. That will change by the night if the do :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Have got my holiday request granted so here's another boy to bolster the ranks, that gnome that kept nicking the drinks in Shrewsbury is coming as well Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3828 seconds. There are 1288 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption