Rivington Hall Barn BOLTON BL6 7SB

7 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2017 13:32:07 by Chatterbox | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

I can't remember the last time I was at Rivi it's been so long. Anyone going to Rivi and willing to have me as pillion, or passenger if you're going by car, please message me. Any day, except 14th of this month. Cheers?                                                                                                                                                                             
CopperFox's Profile
CopperFox

In: Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Rivi Barn omg the memories .Sorry some I really can't share lol .                                                                                                                                                                             
CopperFox's Profile
CopperFox

In: Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Sandi maybe we should try and create a meet up at Rivi Barn .Wonder of anyone else would be interested !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi C.F, I reckon more folk would be interested if it's NOT me arranging it.Big smile

Chatterbox's Profile
Chatterbox

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I would be interested in going, only ever been once before and that was as a pillion, past test since then and got my own bike... New memoriesSmile Keep me posted                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Chatterbox, this thread is a request by me for a pillion, it's not an event. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Chatterbox's Profile
Chatterbox

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Sandi... Understand that but if you don't put the feelers out you won't know who be going in that direction... I also mentioned would be interested as haven't been up there in ages                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0930 seconds. There are 1013 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption