MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (716) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (716) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

Also adios today to Jean Alexander,actress....AKA,Hilda Ogden In Coronation Street,Auntie Wainwright In Last Of The Summer Wine...don't watch much TV anymore,but she was one of those that was etched into British Life..RIP

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/10/2016 13:46  

Spilt toast crumbs all over the computer keyboard again...must find one of those 'tommy tippee' plastic covers for it,once i've got the hoover out...:/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/10/2016 09:30  

Today/Tonight...the Start of 'Assholes with fireworks' season ...on October 24th...:(>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/10/2016 21:48  

Sad today,,,,taking a lady passenger round Tesco...she told me five times she'd lost her list(the one in her hand)...and she asked me my name about twenty times...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/10/2016 21:10  

Sad because the adult Halloween clown in York managed to cross the road before I got to him. Also sad because I haven't seen an adult harlequin walking around!

Update Reply
Double six @ 31/10/2016 19:21  

What fascination can there be in a 6ft cigar?,i don't see it meself?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/10/2016 21:00  

Not the harlequin I was hoping for Jinx.

Update Reply
Double six @ 31/10/2016 21:04  

D6, you fancying yourself as a Joker?! I take it you mean Harley Quinn?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/10/2016 21:20  

Dunno about being the Joker, Harely Quinn or Harlequin, was definitely worth watching in that film.

Update Reply
Double six @ 31/10/2016 23:59  

Sad today? The standard of driving around Gloucestershire in the fog this morning..suicidal eejits..:(

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/11/2016 09:18  

5 months down the line and still no relief from pain. Legs, feet and now lower back.
Docs are not sure what's causing it, I'm waiting for results of x rays and have an MRI scan on my spine on the 18th.
Up until now I've been able to do my daily exercises but now my lower back is involved I can't, the pain is too much.
I've had several types of pain relief tablets, none have worked so far. Now I'm back to one I had 3 months ago but this time the dose is gradually increased.
Why that wasn't done back then I have no idea. My sister told me about the new tens pen 'Pain Gone' it's not cheap at £35 but it's worth it if it works. Lloyds chemist sell them.
If anyone has already used the pen please let us know, on here, how effective it is.
Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2016 05:42  

Having the old family cat put to sleep. We'd had her since she was a kitten over 13 years ago, and last year she developed a cancer, which can be aggressive in cats.
With help from the vets, she did well to last as long as she did, but in the last few days she started to go downhill and her suffering was brought to an end.
Much missed.

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/11/2016 22:05  

Hard decision to make Wills, but the right one.

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 06/11/2016 22:07  

UPDATE:
Much improved, back pain gone of its own accord.
Got a tens pen and it seems to have worked on my lower legs.
Tens pen bleddy hurts and has left little bruises on my legs but the pain has lessened, so it's worth it.
Previous x rays came back normal.

Aww Wills, sorry about your cat.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/11/2016 07:44  

Wills hugs xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2016 11:40  

Not lost another tooth - yet, just another filling gone and possibly a bit of tooth. Hope there's enough left to repair, fed up with extractions this year.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 08/11/2016 23:04  

Not today but Saturday, I ended up going to the A & E in an ambulance. Turned out I'd had an allergic reaction to some coconut that I ate. I thought I was having a Crohn's episode but blood tests came back fine. Guts are sore though due to vomiting.
As my front door was locked and key in the lock, and I couldn't get off the loo due to feeling faint, the police had to break the front door down. Took half an hour cos the door is a reinforced one. Now it needs a new door and frame.
I'm glad I won't have to pay for it replacing as the door alone is £600!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/11/2016 14:31  

Blimey Sandi you know how to have drama dont you lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/11/2016 16:24  

Lol highlight of my life.
I have a busy social life, back and forth to the GP and the hospital, OR supermarket, it's all go here. Zzzz

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/11/2016 19:29  

My friend's dog being put to sleep today

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2016 10:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email