MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (711) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (711) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

Aww that's a great idea RB, my last doggy used to start whining when he saw me get the helmet and gloves 'cos he knew it was the only time he could not go outdoors with me

Hope the news at work isn't too bad x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2016 23:58  

Well it doesn't make me sad at all, it makes me angry ... the fact that some people cannot accept what you say ....

PLEASE READ AND BELIEVE THE PROFILES ON HERE BEFORE MESSAGING :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2016 02:12  

Makes me sad seeing my posts written while half asleep...

What I meant to say more clearly last night was .... if someone (like me) says they only want friends and do not want a relationship/sexting/flirting etc etc and would like intelligent conversation, please be assured that they (me) really do mean it
...please have the courtesy to read profiles and believe what we say, not all of us are on here looking for 'love'... hard as that may be for some to figure....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2016 09:05  

Well said Lulu, I've not had any of those things happen to me on here but I guess that's because I'm a man and no self respecting woman would do such a thing?

Update Reply
Morseman @ 21/05/2016 12:53  

Not just today. Yesterday, today and if the last 14 months is anything to go by, the unforseeable future. Haunted by a missing piece of my life, they never go away. They never leave my memory. Life has not been the same since we parted company, and I am a lesser being as a result.

Update Reply
Double six @ 26/05/2016 02:34  

Big hugs 66, Hope you're ok
Joey x

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 26/05/2016 06:02  

Cheers Joey, I really miss that ferret.

Update Reply
Double six @ 26/05/2016 10:32  

Being called a "Model railway collector" as a pejorative term because I dared to make a comment on their post in a 'Biker Chat' forum on Facebook.

I was doing so well up to that point. Thought I'd made contact with people, started to feel safe.

Now I know that's something that I'll not do again.

:-(

Update Reply
Morseman @ 26/05/2016 23:42  

They also said that it was obvious why I was alone.

I really do not need this stuff, I'm alone because my partner of 18 years died in January.

I may be alone for a while.

Update Reply
Morseman @ 26/05/2016 23:45  

Finding out you've been blocked by someone...?????
And then they stalk you through your profile...
Don't think so pal :(

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 27/05/2016 07:10  

Morseman. Don't let the eejits get to you. Some nasty twisted people out there who think they can say what they want, especially on face(less)book.

Only thing it has to do with you is they need a target. They are self hating, uneducated and ignorant, which has left them twisted and bitter. No hope for them at all.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/05/2016 08:48  

Agree with Jo
Don't let em get to you mate. Just dismiss the negative stuff and focus on the positive. Works for me anyway.
Way I look at it, you have one go at this life, enjoy it. Negative people drain the life out of you so don't get involved. Positive people and experiences enrich your life.

...............and whats wrong with railways anyway LOL...check out my profile pics, see what I did for my 60th. :-)

AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/05/2016 09:39  

Couldn't agree more with what RB and AJ have said already Morseman, ignore the nasty jibes from people who do not know you, they are just up for scoring 'points' to a farcebook audience, not worthy to be your mate at all so feck 'em

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2016 09:46  

666 keep your chin up and focus on 'now' not the past or future, the past has gone and cannot be undone and the future will never arrive, all that matters is today (well thinking that way helps me)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2016 10:43  

Hugs to all that require them today x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/05/2016 11:47  

No drink left in the hoose tonight and the offies' are all closed ... ah well early nicht tonicht ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2016 23:29  

Thanks all. Picking myself back up again...

Update Reply
Morseman @ 28/05/2016 01:12  

seeing my Ford Focus disappearing up the road attached to the scrap mans lorry.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 10/06/2016 02:34  

How annoying is someone with a crunchy salad at 03:30 in the morning. Right !!!!!! I either punch him or put my earphones in.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 10/06/2016 03:22  

Oh dea Aj, not a good day - big hugs x

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 10/06/2016 06:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email