Bike4 life 30/4/17

9 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2017 18:01:51 by Geniveve | Go to original / last post
Geniveve's Profile
Geniveve

In: Tell you later
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Smile,,about 20- 30 of us are doing the bike 4 life ..if any newbies ,wanna join us message me ,were meeting about 0830 ..Big smile mainly Harley dudes but be great to have more on board 

Gen x                                                                                                                                                                             
Abe Normal's Profile
Abe Normal

In: Earl Shilton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Newbie here.... Geek I went to Matlock last week. Didn't know anyone Cry (all together.... awwww ). Hope the weather is as good this Sunday. Where will you be gathering? Handshake Might have a pillion on the day... awaiting confirmation. Exclamation If not, I'll be offering a seat. Hug Watch this space. Abe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Abe Normal's Profile
Abe Normal

Ok! It's confirmed. I do have a vacant pillion seat for Sunday.  Give me a nod Thumbs Up if interested. Hinckley > Tamworth > Cannock > Telford > Shrewsbury. Buy me a Ice Cream and I might bring you back. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Abe, did you not manage to find any of us last week at Matlock?

Neophyte's Profile
Neophyte

In: Telford
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

If I can get out and about okay (back problem), then whilst I can't do the ride myself, I'll try to get out there along the route and support the riders.  And try and get a few photos of the day to.

Ride carefully if you're on the run folks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Abe... How the hell did you manage to miss that lot at Matlock... I could hear them from where I was and I was pootling round Yorkshire!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield
82% Karma82% Karma 82% Karma82% Karma

LOL F G.
I dunno how Abe missed any of us, there was a pic of the venue on the calendar prior to the day, and specific details in the forum thread. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Abe Normal's Profile
Abe Normal

Well guys, I'm stuffed without my social-nav. More than one set of Ice Cream cones.... Confused  And besides, my mummy warned me about approaching strangers.... Wink    Bye-the-bye; did anyone clock the bloke in the 'Biker Granddad' T-shirt? Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Geniveve's Profile
Geniveve

In: Tell you later
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Were meeting at julians bikes haughton..0830-0900...your welcome to join us ,,,,l am riding pillie already.....do join us u are most welcome xxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 1827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption