MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike4 life 30/4/17

Bike4 life 30/4/17 - Forums [Biker Match] Bike4 life 30/4/17 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike4 life 30/4/17

,,about 20- 30 of us are doing the bike 4 life ..if any newbies ,wanna join us message me ,were meeting about 0830 .. mainly Harley dudes but be great to have more on board

Gen x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2017 21:11  

Newbie here.... I went to Matlock last week. Didn't know anyone (all together.... awwww ). Hope the weather is as good this Sunday. Where will you be gathering? Might have a pillion on the day... awaiting confirmation. If not, I'll be offering a seat. Watch this space. Abe.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2017 18:37  

Ok! It's confirmed. I do have a vacant pillion seat for Sunday. Give me a nod if interested. Hinckley > Tamworth > Cannock > Telford > Shrewsbury. Buy me a Ice Cream and I might bring you back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2017 21:52  

Abe, did you not manage to find any of us last week at Matlock?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2017 10:24  

If I can get out and about okay (back problem), then whilst I can't do the ride myself, I'll try to get out there along the route and support the riders. And try and get a few photos of the day to.

Ride carefully if you're on the run folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2017 19:37  

Abe... How the hell did you manage to miss that lot at Matlock... I could hear them from where I was and I was pootling round Yorkshire!

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 28/04/2017 20:48  

LOL F G.
I dunno how Abe missed any of us, there was a pic of the venue on the calendar prior to the day, and specific details in the forum thread. 

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/04/2017 07:14  

Well guys, I'm stuffed without my social-nav. More than one set of Ice Cream cones.... And besides, my mummy warned me about approaching strangers.... Bye-the-bye; did anyone clock the bloke in the 'Biker Granddad' T-shirt?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2017 13:59  

Were meeting at julians bikes haughton..0830-0900...your welcome to join us ,,,,l am riding pillie already.....do join us u are most welcome xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2017 18:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email