MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

France in late September

France in late September - Forums [Biker Match] France in late September - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

France in late September

Anybody interested in a tour of the Limousin area of France. Last week in September. Staying at Route 66 Hotel. Choice of Bed, Breakfast & Evening Meal. or camping. See website for details and prices.http://www.route66hotel.com/default.htm

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 17/04/2017 15:13  

I checked this out it looks great .But not sure my wee 125 will make the journey

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2017 09:59  

Same here CF ...I managed France on my kwacker 250 just holding her own on the autostrada.... But even that required patience and determination. I'd just about had enough doin just 60 miles on my 125 to the NABD rally at the weekend :/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2017 11:33  

slip streaming lorries is the ticket on the autoroutes in France....... I travelled from Hull to Paris in about 9 hours and used thruppence halfpenny in fuel

Update Reply
Sirbob @ 08/05/2017 18:18  

that was a 125,,,,,,,

Update Reply
Sirbob @ 08/05/2017 18:20  

Custom cruisers are a drag tho Sirbob..... (my virago is anyway) If it had been my Honda CB100N then it would've bin a different story.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2017 18:56  

Ohhhhhhhh I've gone all nostalgic.....thosssse were the dayyyys

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2017 18:57  

Sounds like there might be hope for me yet .So Jw you went to the rally on a 125 how did you manage to get all your gear on ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 04:18  

With great difficulty Copperfox.....and a little help from my bro who has much experience loading bikes. However...I have to say (although I had a fab time) that the gear I took was minimal so I was extremely cold during the night and very uncomfortable. No inflatable mattresses for me...oh no! And my joints felt every lump and stone in the ground. It was rather a last minute decision to go on my own so my next rally...I'm hoping to have some adaptations made so I can load more stuff to make life more tolerable.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 06:16  

How about us girlies on here doing a ralley together .Instead of ladies that lunch we could be The Biker Match Broads hahhaaj

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 09:02  

Id love to do the France trip....but think I would rather pilly. Who knows...by September...I may either have a better bike that I can actually hold...or have someone to tag along with

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 09:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email