MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Fit like?

Fit like? - Forums [Biker Match] Fit like? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Fit like?

Hi folks, I joined a couple of years ago but have just decided to join in and see what's what. Looking to meet up with bikers male and female in and around Aberdeen. I'm unattached and if the right man comes along that could change lol.
I'm not a speed freak, just like to bimble along and get to my destination, wherever that may be.

Update Reply
New Rose @ 09/04/2017 14:05  

Hi New Rose there is a good active group in Scotland so there should be plenty of events happening. Hope to see you about sometime in the year

Update Reply
JP @ 09/04/2017 16:20  

Update Reply
New Rose @ 09/04/2017 16:38  

Welcome New Rose

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/04/2017 21:46  

Nice bike you have there New Rose, I'll keep my eyes open and hopefully we will come across eachother. Have fun quine

Update Reply
dimdunc @ 19/05/2017 10:59  

Fit like quain

Hope you know where all the fixed cameras are up that way! They seem to be on all the obvious roads, hopefully leaving some of the quieter roads clear for a wee bit fun!

Keep an eye on Events, even the runs that originate Central Scotland way may well end up in your neck of the woods at some point, so you could always join the run for a wee bit and get to know some names and faces

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2017 11:03  

We've had some good runs up Scotland, including 3 BM camps. Overdue for another methinks

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 20/05/2017 20:09  

That would be good Steve, hope you can arrange it - and pick dates that we can come too!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/05/2017 20:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email