Night out in Shrewsbury

142 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2017 11:54:37 by Sam Van | Go to original / last post
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Sorry you cant make it Lindsay Unhappy see you soon though.

Jenna, welcome to Bm and just come along and meet some lovely peeps, you'll have a good laugh.Handshake

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

TongueO'dear NOT another "do" are you lady's trying to turn me into a " drunk". Ha ha. 24th would be better, not sure I could make the 3rd. Will Joe be wearing his speedo's?.SmileHandshakeBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Jenna's Profile
Jenna

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Brill stuff, that makes me feel better haha I definitely need go out and more people because I don't really know a lot of people that ride at the moment.   The earlier date would be great as I'm flying out to Portugal on the 24th.

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ha ha....hey smiler2964, you goin to have to do one on each date, lol LOL

MB50, you know you just lurve to down dem tankards! Stop bein coy, lol. LOL

Sirbob's Profile
Sirbob

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hi all........... I can't make this in June, enjoy without me !SmileSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi Debs, yeah I should be ok for either of those dates Jax xx

Tankerman Joe's Profile
Tankerman Joe

In: Cannock
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

3rd would be better for Speedo man                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Well, we gotta go for the 3rd then, Joe - just don't bring a mankini as well. Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

I'm sure i can find a freshly laundered  green mankind ... Shall I send it down Debs ?!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wtf?ConfusedWacko  Mankind??!! Where did that come from ...

**Mankini

smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

Noooooooo  please dont Lindsay, its bad enough with the speedo's on certain sized and aged men but mankini's on any human is a no no 
it would put me off my icecream LOLLOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh no! I've just stuck it in the post addressed to The Smiley Lady, with The Speedo Man, near the pub on the left in Telford! WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

In: Derby
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I've heard of some strange attire since becoming acquainted on this site.....and I'm beginning to worry Hahahaha .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl. LOL Curious, and curiouser... Perhaps we should have a fashion show? Or more like a Show n Tell! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sam Van's Profile
Sam Van

In: Blackburn

YAAAAY ... Another night out in a Faaaabulous place - Sounds great Smiler, count me in!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sam Van's Profile
Sam Van

In: Blackburn

Oh my hat! ... just too wonderful to see all the funny comments here and an a amassing of the 'All Night Out Veterans' will surely attract another fun crowd of old and new faces ...
Will be great to see you relax and let your hair down Catkins while Smiler gets us all going ... Muchas Gracias to both ya-all for all your organising these fun get-to-gethas.
Much Love HugHeart

Neophyte's Profile
Neophyte

14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Any thoughts on where in Shrewsbury it'll take place smiler?  I'm sure it'll be a riot... but not in the literal sense! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

oh do we have to have a fashion show Shocked i dont want to be put off my meal let alone the drink by what could be on showDeadDead

Well guys its looking like the 3rd June. Meet up in the square by the old market hall 12:30 

will post a list of accommodation in the next couple of days and a recon is on the cards

Sam van be good to see you there xx
Neo, come and enjoy the banter with great company, Thumbs UpBeer
Always good to meet new peeps Handshake

smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

Event submitted for approvalThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

The 3rd it is then Whoo Hoo!! Cool, better get a holiday request in at work as i'm supposed to working that weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 1137 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption