Barmouth camp Sept 2017

209 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2017 21:38:02 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Be good to see you agaig Sg                                                                                                                                                                              
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Joe and i will be coming.
Can i come fly a kite Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Its a great little site but if you want to fly kites you will have to go down to the beach. unless you want to cook yourself dinner at the same time. Over head power lines Shocked

JP's Profile
JP

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.

Brand New shower/toilet block onsite

Staggering
distance to the pub, shop and pizza place, stroll to the beach and if
you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into
Barmouth town
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Oh i wont be the one holding it jp lol 

Going to have to practice camping the garden get the old bones ready 

JP's Profile
JP

In that case ask him to hold his steak in the other hand to save bbq time lol                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Sorry I've not been on for a while.

Count me in Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Carnforth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Yep, you persuaded me..Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Need to sort a special route for this one  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

You mean a JP special route lol

JP's Profile
JP

There is nothing wrong with my routes it's the riders that cock then up lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am saying nothing .............................

JP's Profile
JP

Road bends to the right, rider fails to turn.
= Rider parked in bank Cry.

Rider at front of group stops puts his feet down, 2nd rider stops forgets to take feet off footrests.
= Rider laying down on the job admiring the width of his rubber Cry.
rest of the group LOL.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Was it Barclays,Nat West,or what...i need more info than that..(tuts)Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not sure which bank it was but I'm sure they made a deposit                                                                                                                                                                              
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Carnforth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Was that directed at me JP??
I need a full map and directions!! You know that!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

No not you                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Numbers are building nicely for this remember it's not a bike only event come in the car if you have no bike bring the kids there all welcome at this event                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.

Brand New shower/toilet block onsite

Staggering
distance to the pub, shop and pizza place, stroll to the beach and if
you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into
Barmouth town
yarg's Profile
yarg

21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Who knows, even I may be tempted to give it a go if I can get written permission from my guards.Big smileOuch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3477 seconds. There are 1818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption