MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp Sept 2017

Barmouth camp Sept 2017 (11) - Forums [Biker Match]  Barmouth camp Sept 2017 (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp Sept 2017

22nd to 24th September
The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Ffordd Tyyddyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment see Bj on arrival

Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place, stroll to the beach and if
you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into
Barmouth town.

The site is easy to find. If you are heading from Barmouth towards Harlec just as you get to Talybont the site is on the right just before the right hand bent as you enter the 30 limit. go up the lane for about 100 yrds and the site is on the right. if you coming from Harlec you will go over a narrow bridge then the road opens out and as the left hand bend ends turn left up the lane. if you put this into maps or G Earth it will give you the site( Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP ) we have a field booked just for us. Remember this is not bike only you are welcome to come by car, bus, train, donkey at any other form of transport. if you are coming by Public transport and need picking up from the town let us know and will will sort out transport for you. Don't forget if you have the kids that weekend bring them too

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2017 11:39  

On full pay I should hope.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2017 11:41  

OK if tag along ? I don't really know any of you

Update Reply
rock57 @ 16/08/2017 11:44  

Yes I just messed up my post so changed it I have been suspended for taking tables from the docs that don't affect driving or operating equipment when they call me back in and I'm still on the tablets I'm hitting them for average earnings they wont be happy lol

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2017 11:44  

Yes Rock57 your welcome to come along and meet the zoo

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2017 11:45  

You,ll soon be back working then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2017 11:46  

I still havnt got any camping equipment, must get that sorted.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2017 11:47  

Welcome Rock, that's called jumping in and it's totally approved of. Best way to put a few names to faces.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/08/2017 13:24  

Numbers are looking very good for the camp so if any of the newbees are up for meeting other members and having a great weekend chilling out and having a beer or 5 get your name down on the events page. What the worst that can happen ? you get drunk fall over and make a tit out of yourself. But don't worry we will laugh and take pictures so you don't feel left out lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2017 21:38  

JP will you lead by example lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/08/2017 10:15  

Hi all, thought I would introduce myself as Jackie has kindly said she will try and sort me a lift so I can join you in Barmouth. Total newby to your shin digs, don't know a soul so total Suky no mates. P.S Not got a full license but been biking for years, pilly mainly.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2017 18:02  

Oh and PJ, that'll be me then, newby, get drunk, fall over and make a tit of myself...... been there, done that, repeat ...hell, why not.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2017 18:04  

Hopefully meeting up tomorrow with Owd Stokey for a ride out and I will try to get he to put his name down for this, so get ready to pack your Twister Mat Sis.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/08/2017 18:20  

Nice one Tala, you shall go to the ball lol
Bro do your best, i miss annoying him :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/08/2017 18:34  

Just for clarification purposes,are there sheep available,or is it bring your own...just asking..

And i DON'T mean mutton dressed as lamb,either...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/08/2017 18:36  

Sorry jinx its bring your own for the weekend

Update Reply
JP @ 21/08/2017 19:54  

Sis, Owd Stokey Plans to get there on the Friday so you can be annoying to him before he goes to the pub.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/08/2017 20:26  

Wahooo twister mat dusted off, warm up annoyances being practised, Bro looks like you may get an easy life on the Friday :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/08/2017 21:37  

Having just read through the whole thread I have a few confessions
I have an ass to rival Jackies
I snore enough to make the mountains shake
I live within 20 miles of the site and can say the rides out can be incredibly scenic but may involve sheep in large numbers blocking your route. Jinx may have the opportunity to pick out one he likes the look of as he follows them at 5 miles an hour.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2017 22:02  

If it's a pretty sheep,i can go faster than 5mph,but only in short bursts,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/08/2017 11:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email