Halloween Murder Mystery - Opinions

69 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2017 10:20:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

No worries Cat

Check out sportinglodgeinns.co.uk/leigh/experience/

28th October 2017

Price is

Event only - £25.00 inclusive of 3 course meal, live entertainment, late bar & DJ.

Event for two people, sharing a double room inclusive of breakfast -  £99.00
Event for two people, sharing a suite room (2 x double beds)  inclusive of breakfast -  £115.00

If you prefer to have your own room its £75.00 inclusive of breakfast and event

What do you think re pricing????
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Fine by us Jackie..                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Should have a reference number for you guys to be able to book rooms by end of the week :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok folks, for those of you who said YES i have provisionally booked for you :)  Please see below for details of Ref Number and other relevant stuff.  For those who can and woul dlike to go now, just let me kno.

Any questions, just ask me Smile

Event Conformation No:          BK037174/1 
The event starts at 7.45pm with the meal to be served at 8pm and the Bar
and DJ close at Midnight.  You will need
to arrive through the Hotel Reception main entrance where you will be greeted
and shown to your table.

You will be sent a menu choice form, this will need to be filled in and
returned to the Hotel no later than two weeks before your event.  If you cannot return the form itself then you
can always give us a ring or drop us an email (greyhound.weddings@hfyh.co.uk)
to let us know your choices!

If you have not already paid the full balance then please be aware that
it becomes due on two weeks prior to the event, the amount of which is stated
above.  It should also be noted that any
money once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us on 01942 671256.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

so do I need to ring the hotel and quote that ref  just to confirm we are coming ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Apologies what i should have said was you need to ring the hotel and confirm your names and pay the deposit :)

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Will do - Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Will do it Monday chick for me n her                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Booked for me and 'er.  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

That's me +1 booked up today too and we're staying overnight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok folks, for those of you who said YES i have provisionally booked for
you :)  Please see below for details of Ref Number and other relevant
stuff.  For those who can and woul dlike to go now, just let me kno.

Any questions, just ask me Smile" target="_blank" style="color:darkred">bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/rte/imag...1.gif">

Event Conformation No:          BK037174/1 
The event starts at 7.45pm with the meal to be served at 8pm and the Bar
and DJ close at Midnight.  You will need
to arrive through the Hotel Reception main entrance where you will be greeted
and shown to your table.

You will be sent a menu choice form, this will need to be filled in and
returned to the Hotel no later than two weeks before your event.  If you cannot return the form itself then you
can always give us a ring or drop us an email (greyhound.weddings@hfyh.co.uk)
to let us know your choices!

If you have not already paid the full balance then please be aware that
it becomes due on two weeks prior to the event, the amount of which is stated
above.  It should also be noted that any
money once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us on 01942 671256.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still time to add yourselves to this folks :)

CopperFox's Profile
CopperFox

In: Preston
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I would love to come .Sounds ace .Will check it out tomorrow morning when I finish work .                                                                                                                                                                             
CopperFox's Profile
CopperFox

In: Preston
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Can't find it on the events page ???                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Just follow BJ's instructions, we are booked in.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

BUMP Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Yep still gonna be there   x 2  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1053 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption