Halloween Murder Mystery - Opinions

87 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2017 12:09:07 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

SmileDepends on dates cos of work .
Not done one these before so yes from me 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Still doing soem research, hope to post soon with details Smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

There was a deal on Living Social this week for something along these lines.  £32 for two Dinner and Murder Mystery (No Accommodation) but still a good price methinks Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl

Thumbs Up Nice one BJ, all good things take time,,good on you.PartyHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

The Butler done it with a jemmy and a cosh.   Sorted !!!

Yes fancy this, dependent on dates as ever with my ridiculous shift pattern.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Don't wanna wait 'til Halloween Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Check out http://www.sportinglodgeinns.co.uk/leigh/experience/

28th October 2017

Price is

Event only - £25.00 inclusive of 3 course meal, live entertainment, late bar & DJ.

Event for two people, sharing a double room inclusive of breakfast -  £99.00
Event for two people, sharing a suite room (2 x double beds)  inclusive of breakfast -  £115.00

If you prefer to have your own room its £75.00 inclusive of breakfast and event

What do you think re pricing????

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

That looks good to me BJ.
Count me in, very possibly with a +1.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

The weekend before would have been better. 
I'll stick the dates in and hope I've still got some days left to take off.
If not Sis you'll have to see the self-abuser that is my manager to point out the errors of his waysPinch
I'll be glad you are on my side,  if only for the minute Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Izzy

Bro, giv me his number and i will tell him straight, i need my Bro there OK !!!!!!!

smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

looking good for us TongueThumbs Up

thats my birthday weekend whoo hoo

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Count me an 'er in please BJ  ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Debs, few Beer for you then :)

Nice one AJ

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl

Sounds ok to me, date fine, I'm in. HugWell done BJHug. Late bar, be forced to drink more falling down waterBeer oh dear.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

BJ  Do we need to book individually or are you going for the block booking ?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I said i would ring the hotel back on Monay after gauging opinion and interest. 

I will then check what deposit is required per person / per room.

This price has been offered at a discount for a block booking, so have a feeling it may be easier for each couple to call hotel direct, quote my reference number and pay the deposit.  Saves the hassle of sending monies here there and everywhere.

Hope that makes sense :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If folk are happy to share then let me know and i will sort out booking for you as that may be easier :)Big smile

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

We'll sort ours but we'll wait till you let us know your reference number   Thanks  BJ Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Im interested but need to check who is free n whats happening.  Maybe just lil old moiWink Also had a look at a lovely place not too far from Squires, they do a similar thing, if I enjoy this one. Then maybe the one nearer may need to be checked out ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I am interested in this event but could be a clash here with Whitby Goth Weekend but dates haven't been released yet, so if you need figures for attendance, going to have to say no for now :(((                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3600 seconds. There are 1020 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption