Night Out In York

203 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2017 11:39:49 by JoeAnne | Go to original / last post
Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Smile Just booked 1 nite stay for Sat nite at the Seahorse Hotel.Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Smiler2964 - I'll meet up with you n Joe the night before - we can have a foretaster trial run! Heh heh.

Great you got in to Seahorse MB50. Their rooms go quickly so anyone else, get booking! :)

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Seahorse say as at 11.30 today only got one room left. Family room @ £95.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Accommodation for two nights  booked at Saxon House B&B.                                                                                                                                                                             
JoeAnne's Profile
JoeAnne

In: Blackburn

It's booked in my calendar alreadyThumbs Up, so I will be thereCool.  Sis (Sam Van) is looking for a room for us, so add us to your numbers, we will be thereWinkBeerParty. x

Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

In: Derby
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I am a newbie...and quite alone but would love to attend if the date decided doesn't clash with anything...and if I could meet up with someone there? id have to get the train to York
 as nursing a broken wrist....but that would be easy enough :) 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hi Jennywren,  no worries we can sort something out. It will be a good opportunity to meet folk and get a taste of things to come over the summer.   I will pm you.  Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

what date are you looking at or have i read the posts too quick,                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You always read too fast Michael!   Wink

Saturday 1st April...  Fone me, re. accommodation 
If your up for a nite on the razz!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

a weekend im freeee, what now its late you know......

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi, old grumpy geezer, just cos you've had ya PJs on for 3hrs it doesnt mean it's bedtime ya know! LOLl                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

your lucky im still awake now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry,  went of track folks(oops!) 

So posting for Catkins....

1st April -  York (you have all realised this is April Fools Day aintcha?!) 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry,  went off track folks(oops!) 

So posting for Catkins....

1st April -  York (you have all realised this is April Fools Day aintcha?!) 

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Thanks Lindsay. Am not ignoring folk. Been a bit tied up in Chester. Apologies.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln

Count me in
anyone still looking at sharing an apartment (was mentioned earlier in the posts)
Lindsay any ideas ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hey BB!   How are you and the gorgeous gal of yours? It will be nice to see you again,  fingers crossed. Big smile

I have pm'd you. 

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Brunette Biker, have a word with smiler - she's a lovely friendly lady. Jennywren1, welcome aboard! You are very welcome on our do as are any other new faces wanting to join up. 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jennywren,  BB and Riley think its sorted,  just need to spk to you all.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Saturday 1st April

BM meet up

12 o'clock at York Minster. Been submitted for events calendar

If you fancy a few jars with like minded souls, an evening meal n more beery substances in the wonderful watering holes o York, then get your name down for this event.

I need to know numbers for booking meal reservation.

Come on folks, let's make this a do to remember! :))

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3120 seconds. There are 951 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption