Night Out In York

203 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2017 11:39:49 by JoeAnne | Go to original / last post
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

In: Liverpool
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi catkins, I am recovered and ready for the next one. I promise I will be prepared for the next do so your rejuvenating power will not be needed but best bring it along just in case Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok....am starting to collate folks' availability.

If the eventual date plumped for ends up not being the right date for everyone, just to reassure - there will be plenty more do's arranged and you will get to one of them. Will do my best re the dates, ok? 
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hello my dear TT 
Yes I would be up for this dates permitting. 
I am free 1st April 22 April and 29th April so far.
As for 3rd March it's a possibility as I will be in York on 1st to 3rd march with Ka,we are visiting a crazy woman called Catkins, do you know her?  
So perhaps we could just push those dates out if that weekend is best for others. Xx

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
79% Karma79% Karma 79% Karma79% Karma

Would love to do this if i have nothing on that weekendPinch Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Depending on date and price of accommodation would love to join you for this one :)

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Hello fellow TT. Yes, I am familiar with she, but as you know she gets whackier when in the company of whackier folk. Hope you can mek it to this, Jaxl Rose!! XX

Bikeabil and BJ... great if you can make it. Chewing over dates at mo. Can you have a dekker and a think over those mentioned and let me know which you can/can't do? Ta. 
Mikeyboy55's Profile
Mikeyboy55

In: Chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Cath,
             yes, I would like to attend, Scottish Mike.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

11th March & 1st April, good for me Thumbs Up.  Don't know about His Lordship though Ermm, guess I ought to ask him LOL

From what I can work out Seunke & Ruth should be able to do 11th March, but will get His Lordship to ask if they are up for it. Tongue

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Doh! I'm being stoopid (again) looks like 1st April is good (not 11 March). Sorry for confusionConfusedEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

Scottish Bike show at Edinburgh March 11th don't forget to throw into the date pot.                                                                                                                                                                             
goingtouring's Profile
goingtouring

In: Pontefract

If I had to choose it'd be 8th April ...

Deeply's Profile
Deeply

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Count me in sad missed last one                                                                                                                                                                              
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Being a pain

Can we sort a date as the longer we leave it the less time to arrange accommodation.

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Already bunged through for events at first light this morning. N ya not bein a pain. Right from the off there was one date that stood out loud n clear from nearly all of you (but not quite everyone...sorry)  :(((  The date submitted is 1st April. Once back in York (as still in Chester) will be on the case with help with accommodation.

Got one place for starters that's cheap.... Seahorse Hotel, Fawcett Street, York. 9 bedrooms. Tis a Samuel Smith's pub n hotel. But they get booked up cos o their cheapo tarrifs.

More later folks n bung your names down on events once it's been cleared and please let me know whether you will be including the meal as I need to book n pay deposit. Got two places lined up but I need to know numbers.

Steve and Sue.... I know this date is regrettably not clear for you but I had to go with majority. But on the plus side there will definitely be more and I wil always try and err to the dates to suit most folk. Will deffo see you at Upton Blues if not before! X
Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl

HugI'm defo in,Thumbs UpTongueBeerBeerBeer.
Nice one Miss Catkins your a Star.LOLPartyHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Deffo interested in this as 1st April is bang in the middle of my long weekend off work, perfick !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Oh whoop whoop in triplicate!!! Davius Maximus!! Yay!! :))))) X X X X  great news!                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Whoo hoo Mr H   im glad to hear your coming to York. Looks like there will be a large gathering of bm ers at this one.  

Accommodation booked so if anyone wants to meet up on the Friday evening give us a shout 

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth

i noticed that the egg run is on the 9th not the 8th, but canna make this one as i will be in Chester lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yup, Egg Run is on Sunday 9th (week after this) Thumbs Up

Aww Diz, I wanted to chat about the joys of SA again!  LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1110 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption