Advanced rider training

7 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2017 22:20:44 by yarg | Go to original / last post
Thickbrit's Profile
Thickbrit

In: Redditch area
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking for some training before the new season?
DVSA registered post-test trainer available at sensible rates.
Mainly SW Midlands but can travel.
Structured courses after initial assessment.
Advanced test prep up to RoSPA Gold/IAM Masters level if you're not in an IAM or RoSPA group.

Hoping this is the right place to advertise (admin?).

goingtouring's Profile
goingtouring

In: Pontefract
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hello mate, nice to hear you offering a bit of additional training, I'm a member of the local IAM, was RoSPA Gold, let it lapse (stupidly) but that group were more Flat Cap and Tweed Jacket than the IAM car Drivers group are ... boring old farts ... not all groups are the same of course.  Wish you were a bit closer, would like to regain my RoSPA.

gsxr750sexyeyes's Profile
gsxr750sexyeyes

In: enfield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi live in north london, ive pm you, hope you can help .                                                                                                                                                                             
yarg's Profile
yarg

In: Birmingham
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

What are the advantages of having this?                                                                                                                                                                             
goingtouring's Profile
goingtouring

In: Pontefract
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

When was the last time you did any training, Yarg.  We never know everything ...

yarg's Profile
yarg

Every time I go out on my bike, its all experience although I,ve been riding for 43 years and every ride can throw up new challenges, its all training.                                                                                                                                                                             
yarg's Profile
yarg

I asked the question because I would like to know if there are advantages such as cheaper insurance, not any sort of criticism.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 878 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption