23rd April Pick up a Pillion Day - Matlock

179 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2017 22:14:44 by Joey05 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

I'm really looking forward to this one after the latest phone call I have received. Probably be the same as the Christmas dinner as soon as I'm seen he disappears till the end of the day. 
Here is a tip if your not going to say it when I'm there don't say it behind my back remember they phone me and tell me what you are saying. Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Don't forget folks, if you have a rendezvous/start point post it up, it may encourage others to join you for the ride down to Matlock

Rendezvous/start points so far folks;

***  Bassetts Pole (McDonalds Car Park), London Road, B75 5SA - leaving between 10:45am - 11:00am

***  Car Park (opposite the Corner House Cafe & Bambles) Towngate, Holmfirth, HD9 3AY - leaving at 10:30am

Quietman (QM) has also said that he will be going down M6 then A515 into Matlock via Cat n Fiddle if anyone would like to join him, just let him know where! :D Also Jinx has very kindly offered anyone south of Brum needing a pillion ride?,he can scoop up on the way up from Gloucestershire,or en route to Basset's Pole,just holler (all for the princely sum of... An Icecream!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Might have to meet you guys at Matlock in teh car :( looks like Mr Ken may be going under the knife soon

purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

In: Tell you later
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hope all goes well for Mr Ken, Jackie.Hug

purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

AJ - If everything's ok on the day, We'll make our way down and  meet with you all there. Be good to see peeps againBig smile

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield

Been a while PB  x                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

I know AJ - have been crazy busy making mosaics for royalty don'tcha know!Wink

Be good to see you though - have heard rumours you may appear as the yellow one againLOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wahey!  The Purple One returns (yay!).  Nice photo Julz,  looking good.

Life oop North(ish)  obviously suits you Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

This yellow suit is going to haunt me  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww,  AJ,  you just KNOW it makes sense! LOL   

Wear your Woodstock birdy suit with prideThumbs Up

I think you should wear it on the journey up to Matlock,  no fear of anyone getting lost if you wear thatClownWacko

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Linz - you know I'm not allowed out unsupervised, never mind wear a chicken suit on the bike Party                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Wow  31 takers now.....gonna cost BJ a fortune in ice creams. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

In: Derby
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Mmmmm ...lip lickety lick Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Agreed...they have lots of assorted flavours too.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

I'm there man......totally!! Smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will be mainly trying Strawberry,  Raspberry,  Toffee,  Banana,  and oh yeah,  everything except chocolate & mintWink

Is it obvious,  I like icecream,  i do?!! 

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

mmm Toffee with a flake in.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

Don't forget the sprinkly bits on top....aaannnnd the raspberry sauce!

Jennywren1's Profile
Jennywren1

Triple chocolate with fudgy sauce ...oh my....this is too much!!! Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you expect me to be able to ride home after sampling that lot? Let me at it lololTongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption