Full gear!

7 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2017 21:30:48 by Cornholio | Go to original / last post
Slightlyindigo's Profile
Slightlyindigo

In: Walsall
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hey! Been out of the game for way too long! In need of new gear. Leathers, gloves, boots Everything! Female size 14. Size 8 feet (keep your sarky comments to a minimum- heard them all before!!) anyone selling any bits n pieces? Walsall area, close to M6 and don't mind driving a bit of a way. Cheers!
yarg's Profile
yarg

In: Birmingham
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Plenty of sales on at the moment and some good bargains to be had, have a search locally and on internet.
 Whats wrong with size 8 feet?  I,m 11-12 so yours are small.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Slightlyindigo's Profile
Slightlyindigo

Lol... used to getting the piss taken out of me for big feet (for a girl!) X                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Get everything second hand except the lid, never use a second hand lid unless you know it's history. Thumbs Up
As ever ebay is a good place to start.

Slightlyindigo's Profile
Slightlyindigo

Thanks Steve x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynn660's Profile
Lynn660

In: chesterfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got a leather jacket would fit a ladies size 14                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: London
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I dunno what size 14 is like compared to mens sizes but I've got 3 sets of 1 piece made to measure race leathers and an off the peg 2 piece Dainese suit size 42. I've got some Dainese boots size 44 as well, if any of that is any use to you let me know and I'll measure the suits and take some pics for you. The stuff is no use to me anymore 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 1129 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption