MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Trip to Ireland

Trip to Ireland - Forums [Biker Match] Trip to Ireland - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Trip to Ireland

Hi all, Im after some help from you lovely people please.Ive decided to go to Ireland for a week in August and would be grateful of some info on routes ,b&bs etc so i can get started in planning it all.All info gladly received Cheers Sue

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2017 11:08  

Hi Sue!! Well I'm going to Ireland to do the Wild Atlantic way so in the sort of situation of booking B&Bs along the route n looking for the biker friendly ones !! So if the good folk know any good B&B's around would be good to hear of them !!
Many thanks

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 09/01/2017 16:39  

The south west is awesome. If your doing the ring of kerry, which you must, I recommend the north coast out west, cos it's fun to ride, then look for the single track roads back through the middle (look at a map and you'll see what I mean), spectacular scenary through the gap. The south road is kinda boring.
As for accommodation there are loads of choices, and everyone is biker friendly these days.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/01/2017 19:17  

Hi Steve_H n hey thanks for telling me about thouse routes n about the B&Bs will certainly have a look at them juzt trying to plan a route as going to try and spend Two weeks there

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 10/01/2017 21:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email