MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night Out In Chester

Night Out In Chester (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Night Out In Chester (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night Out In Chester

Fabby day haven't laughed so much in a while sorry we had to leave gotta be a sequel thanks to catkins for sortin it luvs ya girlie xx

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 19/02/2017 09:44  

What a nice meet-up. Sorry I had to go early.

Thanks to Catkins for organizing. See you at the next one.

Kev

Update Reply
Bwana Mrefu @ 19/02/2017 10:20  

Superb meet. How I managed to 4 am i will NEVER know but thanks Catkins, your knowledge of pub crawls left me in wonder!!! Also thank you to my new found friends and the dance floor entertainment, absolutely wonderful evening and looking forward to the next one :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2017 10:39  

Absolutely great day/evening Catkins, loved the idea of moving to different pubs as I think it helped people to mix more sitting by different people each time. This has got to be the best Bm meet up I have been on in a very long time. Lovely to meet new people and say hi to those I already knew. Couldn't have asked for a friendlier bunch of like minded people. Hope to be able to do this again sometime. My trouble is as a Nabd Rep I am out with my stand so much. Catkins look forward to you joining us for the Upton on Severn Blues festival

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/02/2017 11:44  

Well said Catkins! i would have to agree with you on all points, I thoroughly enjoyed the day/evening and again met i lot of new peeps who i have never met before and some that i have! Great Day Indeedy . Well it might of been the folks who turn turned up that made the day great but Catkins you still deserve a Big Thank You for at least organizing the event also for putting it on the event calendar therefore making the day possible!! Looking forward to the next one

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 19/02/2017 18:09  

Catty Kins, you're a

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/02/2017 18:33  

@57- don't worry, I'm a shy introvert, as all who attended will testify, lol. I managed ok last nite, brill do by the way!

Update Reply
Krisbiker @ 19/02/2017 18:54  

I didn't take any fotos soo posed for a few tho so get them up folkies x

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 19/02/2017 19:50  

Brilliant day and evening...
Great bunch of people...good beer...nice food...what more could you want.
Made some new friends and enjoyed the company.
Thankyou Catkins for organising and hosting such a great event...you really are a credit to BM.
Hope to see you all again soon...

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 19/02/2017 21:42  

To any newbie's out there do not be shy, this was my first "BM do" having only joined a few weeks ago and I was made soooooo welcome by everyone. I met and hopefully made some new friends so to anyone out there thinking of attending an event- just jump in there will be someone to save you!. Thanks once again Catkins you are a . Love you lots.

Update Reply
Motorbike50 @ 19/02/2017 23:00  

So glad I went to this event..met some lovely people...great company to be in. I've made new friends which I'll be looking forward to going on bike rides. The meal was spot on. A massive thanks to Catkins for organising a fabulous day/evening. Looking forward to the next one. Xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2017 07:48  

Fab day/night - Thanks Catkins for a well organised event.

Lovly meeting everyone and looking forward to another meet up soon ...

Update Reply
JayDeeRed @ 20/02/2017 09:23  

1st Biker Match outing had a great time thanks to our hostess Catkins who organised a bostin day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2017 18:51  

Just hope Catkins makes the next do even better :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2017 18:54  

The bar has certainly been set high. Can't wait til the next one, cos I'm going to stay up til 4:00am like the "5" did at Chester. He he

Update Reply
Motorbike50 @ 21/02/2017 19:34  

just to stay that I'm in chester fairly regularly as my family stay there, so if any chester folk eva fancy a coffee and a catch up send me a PM and we'll sort something out

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 27/02/2017 22:47  

'nuff photos there Cath. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 28/02/2017 18:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email