Night Out In Chester

134 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2017 22:12:34 by Catkins | Go to original / last post
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey hey Feylin! Try Ormonde Guest House, Brook Street - they still had coupla rooms left earlier today. Would be great to see you!! £40                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Did look at attending this but room prices rule it out sorry Unhappy

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi there, I live only 20 mins from Chester so this would be of interest to me if the dates not when I'm on holiday at the end of march. 

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Sorry... just seen the date. 
I'm in , will put my name on the event.
Thanks 

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

That's great allison_2011. Looking forward to meeting you! :) And BJ that's a shame but meet you at nother do.                                                                                                                                                                             
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Might try and pop down for this not sure if I'm in Cornwall but if I'm in YO1 I'll try and come.                                                                                                                                                                             
feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock

whoop  Ali , be great to chat face to face at last :)

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Anyone with a tent and a good four-season sleeping bag can always find somewhere to sleep here. Not too far from the centre of Chester.
http://www.chesterlakes.co.uk/camping

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi guys.... Airbnb might be worth a look for cheap rooms.  I've used the site before with no issues :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Try YHA or Backpackers Hostels.  I've used YHA on several occasions when overnighting in London.

No longer all same sex dormitories, singles. doubles, family some with ensuite are now possibilitiesThumbs Up

Most have been refurbished and are lovely n clean with modern fittings, facilities have also been replaced. It's worth a try.

I've also used Airbnb, fabulous experiences so far.  Cheap accommodation. Plenty of choice. Spare room, whole house/apartment, quirky places ie tree house. Military vehicles, yurts.  I've found it great for booking for a few of us. 
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Thanks for those pointers, ladies! And Wills!!

I need to book tables for scram so could folk let me know, please, would they be ok with me booking tables for about 6.30 or would folk want to eat later? I need to pay a deposit for the booking so please say if you are just in for the beer part! And yes, for those asking, you can meet up for just the evening bit if you wish. We'll just be a few pints ahead of you is all, lol :) 
Bwana Mrefu's Profile
Bwana Mrefu

In: Warrington
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Food at 6:30pm is fine for me. I'll probably catch up with you mid-afternoon.

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Yeap 6.30 is good for me too n thanks Catkins for all your hard  work in finding n organising a place to eat n to a great evening ahead  :))

Sam Van's Profile
Sam Van

In: Blackburn

My wheels are pointing towards Chester Beer... looking forward to meeting ya-all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Yay Sam Van, welcome to BM. Welcome to your first post and welcome to the night out do. Whoo hoo! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Krisbiker's Profile
Krisbiker

In: Boston UK

6.30 good for food here, how much do we need to give u 4 deposit?                                                                                                                                                                             
Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl

Smile Hi I`m new to "BM"& first time ever for a post!. Will be up for a day out in Chester, please count me in. I`ll catch train in & stay all day/evening. look forwards to meeting you all.Beer

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

A big happy welcome to Biker Match, Motorbike50, and to your first posts and to your first "do". Will be lovely to meet you all, new faces and them others, lol LOL

Had fun and games booking us all in for nosh. Have managed to get us in at a fab place. Eaten there myself so I know it's good food and good service at a reasonable price. 

But..... ha ha, there is always one o them! but the only booking I could get was for 6 p.m. and I have to pay £5 deposit per person by the 10 February.

Other good places to eat in Chester have said they needed 6 weeks notice to book and all require a deposit.

So to those on this do who are planning on eating, rest assured that we are in at a good place at a reasonable price. It is a bar as well as a restaurant.

Going to be a good crack, let me know if any of you have any probs, please.

So meet up at 12 o'clock on Saturday 18th February, Chester Cross. Bevvies. Scram. More bevvies, order of the day. Thumbs UpBig smileBeer Not forgetting of course, lots of friendly banter with like minded buddies! 

Krisbiker's Profile
Krisbiker

In: Boston UK

@catkins-Do we need to send u some dosh for deposit?                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

I need to pay them £80 up front , but was going to risk it for a biscuit. Eeeek!! But if you have your five squiddly diddlies ready, just give me the fiver when you see me on the 18th. But thank you, Krisbiker. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3400 seconds. There are 954 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption