Night Out In Chester

134 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2017 22:12:34 by Catkins | Go to original / last post
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

In: York
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Whacker, leave ya wheels behind this time, lol :)
Mr Wills was sensible bunny and adopted train mode :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

In: Liverpool
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Do not worry, will be leaving wheels behind next time :-)

Whacker's Profile
Whacker

To be fair, last time I went, I only expected to be there for a couple of hours but ended staying most of the evening. I can resist anything but temptation :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

By the way, I do mean beer! Had a glass or two which made me have to stay a little longer to ensure I was ok to drive lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Ha ha Whackadoodoo - you couldn't have meant anything else. Me n sis have a similar affinity with drinkypoos when in Chester beery establishments. 

Should be a good crack this one, folks.... looking to be a Feb date, just waiting on a reply before bung it through to calendar.

I've got some film footage of Mr Wills drumming for his supper from his recent trip to the fair walled city of Deva...... heh heh heh :))))
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

You promised you wouldn't tell LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Night Out In Chester... Saturday 18 February. Will be putting it through for calendar so when it's cleared put your name down if you'd like to go.

Sorry if this date doesn't fit in with everyone :(

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Night out has now been put through to events calendar, just waiting for clearance, folk!

Whee hee Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Krisbiker's Profile
Krisbiker

In: Boston UK
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm in                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Anyone interested in this BM meet up in Chester - the event is now posted up on the events calendar so get your names down if you can make it. 12 o'clock meet at Chester Cross. All welcome. So come n say hello n enjoy convivial company! :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Done !! Names down  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

There's a tripod so far on events calendar.... me, RR02 n Willstah the drumming puppet. Hey Wills - you got yersen an emerald green suit lol dee fol dee rol heh heh :)))                                                                                                                                                                             
Catkins's Profile
Catkins

Eee come on gurlies.... put your names down on calendar as guests or it looks like me n me harem o fellahs n not sure how many goats n camels I'll get for this lot. Lollaroo roos tee hee :) Sorry chaps but ya all know me n me Uma :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Name down :-) Thinking of staying Saturday night, any half decent cheap hotels anyone can think of that I could park my wheels up at???? 

Catkins's Profile
Catkins

When I go to Chester am fortunate I can stay at mum's so have been out of the loop re hotel / BnB prices. Awake from 2 a.m. last night n spent over 2 hours trawling sites for info n was a bit of an eye opener to see how expensive Chester is. Been speaking to sis tonight. She suggesting try Handbridge which is just a walk away over the Dee. Might be cheaper but don't know of any hotel names there. She also suggested trying Saltney but that is a bit further out. Some places, Premier Inn n Travel Lodge are expensive n unfortunately, as I found out this morning, Chester is one of those places. Sorry that I can't be of more help! :((
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Did not expect you to spend the time looking hun, thanks anyway. Will try and find one, if not, will have to come and go by train :-)

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hi !!Well just booked a room at the Ormonde Guest House in Brook Street Chester cost me £40 and they've  got Three Rooms Left if anybody is intrested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Whacker's Profile
Whacker

Thanks for the hotel info, booked for the 18 Feb, see you there :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hey glad i could help you out Whacker look forward to meeting you!!                                                                                                                                                                              
feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Cat I might have a bimble up depending on work  x Just checked am on shift that day but could maybe come up for the evening if I can get a place to stay .....hmmm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1111 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption