MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Xmas lunch 11th Dec

Scottish Xmas lunch 11th Dec - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Xmas lunch 11th Dec - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Xmas lunch 11th Dec

I've submitted a Scottish Xmas lunch to the events calendar; hope it'll be uploaded soon.
It's at the Family Restaurant within M&D's - hopefully reasonably accessible to all despite all the roadworks!

From 12:30 'til we've had enough of each other!
Does NOT require pre-booking for food (just order for yourself at the bar from the regular menu) but it really does help to have an idea of numbers a) so that we know to look out for folk, and b) to book a big enough table if numbers mount up - so if you plan to come, please do add your face when the event goes up.

Menu includes:
Quarter-pounder beef burger, Battered chicken burger, Veggie burger - all £6.50
Scottish mixed grill - £10.80
8oz Sirloin steak platter - £13.95
Steak & ale pie - £7.50
Battered haddock & chips - £7.10
Chicken Balmoral - £7.90
Vegetable stroganoff and rice - £7.30
Puddings mostly £4.50

so plenty of the usual fare at reasonable prices.

Come along, friends you haven't made yet are ready to meet you (I hope)!!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 22/11/2016 19:10  

Will do my best to come Izzy. It depends what time my house guests head out and I'll only know on the day. Looking forward to meeting you if possible

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 22/11/2016 20:35  

I have enabled this event now :)

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5422

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/11/2016 14:24  

Thanks Jackie x

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 23/11/2016 21:28  

Will try to get along to this. Thanks for organising it.

Update Reply
Wee T @ 27/11/2016 10:29  

Sorry Izzy I`ll be out of town that day (see squires),catchup in new year cheers gal till then enjoy,x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2016 10:00  

Duh ! got my dates mixed up ,might be able to go now .i`ll keep ya updated cheers izzy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2016 10:22  

You're up and down the motorway that often - no wonder you're confuddled

Hope you can both make it

Any other takers ... please add faces to the event, there's a few more expected than have yet added faces but it helps knowing who to look out for.
And don't worry about turning up last-minute, just come if you can.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 05/12/2016 09:39  

Sorry Izzy, Im working niteshift at the moment..busy time at the Hydro. Hope the lunch goes well :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2016 11:45  

If anyone gets to M&D's before us please see if you can find seating for at least a dozen as I'm hopeful of at least that number.
We don't have any BM insignia or owt to display but don't be shy of asking if we're the bikers as I don't expect anyone to be in leathers and helmets!
We sat upstairs over the bar a couple of years ago, there are seating bays up there bigger than the booths downstairs and it tends to be overlooked by most other diners although the staff might put a large group booking up there - but I've not booked so there's no reservation for us.
All welcome if you can make it.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 10/12/2016 18:33  

Hi all, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but it turns out I can. I'll be leaving Fife in about 10mins.

Update Reply
Wee T @ 11/12/2016 12:14  

Anybody still here??

Update Reply
Wee T @ 11/12/2016 13:49  

Izzy, thank you so much for organising this. it was lovely to meet you. Everyone made me feel really welcome. Great to get to know you all

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 11/12/2016 16:42  

Yep, me too. Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for organising it Izzy!

Update Reply
Wee T @ 11/12/2016 21:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email