MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

why is nobody answering me !!!!

why is nobody answering me !!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] why is nobody answering me !!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

why is nobody answering me !!!!

Only in Bradford, you need to move.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2017 18:33  

Haha I think your right

Update Reply
She11 @ 07/01/2017 18:09  

Since you're paid up She11, you can message anyone and they should be able to reply to you.

If they don't then either they're no longer active on here and haven't read your message (you can tell if your sent message has two green ticks at the bottom), or they haven't got decent manners.
Every one can write back and at the very least say thanks for messaging.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 07/01/2017 23:33  

Hi all I'm a newbie to nice to meet you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2017 22:36  

It would appear standard member can still post here :-) If you send some one a pm the. The least they can do it reply. That's what the community is all about. If you are a standard mamba r and a full member pm's you, then you can reply. This place is about making friends more than finding 'that life long partner' making friends on here by replying to messages is the start of the networking that works wonders. Since joining this site the amount of amazing people I have met has been, well amazing. For me moving to Yorkshire would have been a very lonely process with out all the good genuine mates I have made. Just get chatting, it works.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2017 21:22  

Hi....hope things have worked out better for you since you first posted. I'm quite new to the site and would like to echo Stuie's comment... It's a great forum for making and meeting new friends. Get yourself to one of the events if you can...I'm off to York today and will be meeting loads for the first time...have a look on the events calendar to see what's on nearest to you....and let it be known you need a pillion if you can't get there.......you never know...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2017 07:50  

nothing wrong with you but sometimes just wonder if all the profiles on here are genuine Phil

Update Reply
joetex @ 18/04/2017 22:08  

I can promise you there are NO computation generated profiles on bm all profiles are genuine but some members move on or they have made there profile then decided this is not for them .

Update Reply
JP @ 19/04/2017 03:12  

That should have said computer genarated lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/04/2017 03:55  

SEE..that Proves you're not a Robot...:)>(and generated has 3 E's,lol)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/04/2017 08:32  

Not the way I spell it don't lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/04/2017 09:31  

Seeing as there doesn't seem to be an introduction page, then I would guess that here is as good as anywhere to say hi!
So hello - I'm new:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2017 10:01  

hi all newbies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2017 15:57  

Like others have already said inactive members may have moved on and forgotten they are registered and forgot about BM. I was inactive for sometime but now back on here, and not because of the freebie upgrade just in case people think! It's difficult for some to message/message back, perhaps as they maybe shy or don't want to come across as odd when responding for a first time - I know I worry about being viewed as odd, but if you don't take a chance you'll never know. I know I've messaged and nodded to a few and not got any response... but some may say their loss. Happy to say others have got back to me though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2017 21:17  

Hi there I am a noob too :)
Nice to meet you all x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2017 07:50  

Welcome aboard KoolKawasaki

See you no doubt at one of the meets, rideouts, rallies at some stage.

If you have nowt to do tomoz, get yaself along to Matlock, and join in the chaos and mayhem that is the Pilly Run

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/04/2017 19:28  

I do message people, do get replies too, hopefully will meet up with somebody one day too :)

By the way, I love riding and company as well :)

Update Reply
Jezzabell @ 23/04/2017 16:54  

Hi Panuno, would you be the very same Panuno as on the Aircooled RD forum (I doubt there's two). I just peeked at your profile and was saddened to see you were widowed a couple of years back. I haven't been very active on the ACRD or any forums since about the same time as was going through some marital woes and seperated in 2015. Ps, I'm known as 'Angel Grinder' on the ACRD but didn't think that was appropriate here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2017 22:28  

Hi to everyone else on here as well. Just a regular member at the moment. I thought this looked like an interesting site and might expand social possibilities.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2017 22:31  

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/05/2017 22:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email