MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

why is nobody answering me !!!!

why is nobody answering me !!!! - Forums [Biker Match] why is nobody answering me !!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

why is nobody answering me !!!!

Hello I've sent quite a few messages to men but nobody seems to be viewing them or answering me ...am I that bad looking ??????????

Update Reply
hondadawn @ 04/11/2016 21:19  

Not at all Dawn. Just put it down to either they are not very active on site or they are just pig ignorant and not worth bothering with. Men have the same problems too so don't worry that it might be your fault. It isn't!

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/11/2016 21:23  

Dawn

As already said, some folk may not have logged on since you sent the message, some may be standard members who can not reply to your message also.
Whatever the reason please do not take it to heart, i am happy to annoy you anytime lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2016 16:44  

Does that give me a break. Sis?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/11/2016 18:33  

Bro its my job to annoy you as you well know

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2016 21:16  

Welcome to my experience hehe. And no, you're not "that bad looking". Blooming lovely, I'd say

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2016 04:05  

your not to fast at answering your own messages honda maybe thy are like you thinking on what to say to you

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/11/2016 06:56  

HI, ,do not worry some are working and i think before xmas is also a busy time plenty to do you soon find friends , i dit with some help to find my way around from katkin and other's, they real friendly here. good luck

Update Reply
AMBER57 @ 10/11/2016 19:11  

yep and some of us are just to shy ! but kaycat made me feel welcome so just hang in there OK

Update Reply
vanguard @ 10/11/2016 19:18  

Don't worry, it's probably just folks who are offline.

Try using the search page and filtering by people who were logged on within the past month or so. At least you know they are active.

Good luck. Enjoy the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/11/2016 19:35  

Thanks for all the replies

Update Reply
hondadawn @ 10/11/2016 22:02  

I have now found out nearly all of the blokes I messaged were inactive a..just my luck

Update Reply
hondadawn @ 10/11/2016 22:03  

Dawn, when you do a search there's a drop-down menu at the top right marked 'logged in'. The default setting is no preference, but you can restrict it to folk who have logged in the last day/week/month etc, which should weed out those who've wandered off.
Look at it this way, it's their loss, not yours!

Update Reply
Wills @ 10/11/2016 22:31  

Thanks wills

Update Reply
hondadawn @ 10/11/2016 22:34  

Indeed - filter the search results.

FYI - we're celebrating our 10 year anniversary now and everyone has a 10 day upgrade for free. An email has been sent out to everyone who logged in within the past 5 years, so expect this weekend a lot of inactive members logging in (3,000 this week already).

Also FYI.... standard members are ALWAYS able to reply to you if you send them a message. As long as 1 person is a full member then the conversation stays open.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/11/2016 14:28  

It can feel like nobody has viewed your profile too, which in my case it appears no one has!

Update Reply
guynearllandrindodwells @ 11/11/2016 14:54  

Best way I know to get people viewing your profile is to get involved. Join some of the forum conversations and have some fun.

It helps if you're an attention seeking extrovert lol. But not essential. I've learned a lot about people just by what they post on the threads. If you're intrested in what they have to say, you're more likely to look them up and who knows, even message them.

Carltonguy, You've made a great start by joining in the conversation. Dive in and have some fun.

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 11/11/2016 17:01  

^^^^^ What she said!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/11/2016 18:06  

Matt HD3FXD is much more inteligent than you she knows how a spanner works and repairs her own bikes lol. Bit getting back to the thread topic there are a few events being planed for the new year you may be interested in to get out and meet some of the members. Pilly day is a good place to start.

Update Reply
JP @ 12/11/2016 07:31  

Thanks everyone I didn't know about the top right drop down but its very helpful.
Jpharley I don't take pillys lol

Update Reply
hondadawn @ 12/11/2016 10:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email