MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

biker freindly holiday cottage

biker freindly holiday cottage - Forums [Biker Match] biker freindly holiday cottage - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

biker freindly holiday cottage

what do any of you look for when looking for holiday accommodation?

Update Reply
naomijr @ 31/10/2016 19:47  

Somewhere to chain the bike to....like the Old Mill Inn,Dearham...railings all along side of carpark

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/10/2016 20:58  

I've found the accommodation for our last few sorties into Scotland and found some superb places. I think I excelled myself this year and no doubt will have to go some to beat our holiday cottage at the end of a peninsular (11 miles down a single track road!) stunningly beautiful.

I try to look for something unusual, quirky, reasonably priced and remote. I suppose it's what you need to 'escape' from the drudgery of day to day life, which forms your search criteria.

I'm currently sorting accommodation for our trip to France next year, which is a tad more challenging due to my very dubious french language skills However, I'm sure I will get there

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/10/2016 21:28  

Mais Oui,Certainement..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/11/2016 19:06  

c'est certainement difficile de reserver un lit, nours esperons ne pas finir dans une boite!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/11/2016 23:03  

Level pitch, not too stoney, shelter (but also allowing morning or afternoon sun), nice and plentiful shower and toilet blocks - a field kitchen is a big bonus, on-site or close by pub essential.

the actual accommodation I take wi' me!!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 02/11/2016 13:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email