Clickable link to event photos on calendar

5 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2016 01:20:59 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

This is a request, to all those who take photos at events and then add them to the BM calendar. Would you please post in the events forum a link to the pics? I used to be able to do it on my PC but now I use my mobile phone I'm not able to post links. Cheers (emoticons not posting) thumbs up
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: Liverpool
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I've just tried it, but the link takes you as far as the page for the event, but not to the pictures - you've got to make the final step yourself.

Example: https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5191
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Here's a sneaky tip for you.  You can add the following line of text to the end of the address to jump straight to the photos page...
&tab=photos

So, your example would be...
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5191&tab=photos
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Wills and Matt.
Even a link to the event would be enough, I can then click on photos.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

All we need now is for folk to tag themselves in the pics.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1072 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption