Run from North Wales and the North West to the Big-0 Birthday Bash

7 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2016 13:03:11 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Anyone fancy meeting up somewhere like the Raven near Whitchurch for a run down on mainly A-roads? Exact time to be arranged, but noon-ish is probably about right.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
62% Karma62% Karma 62% Karma62% Karma

This should be a nice route down if your avoiding the M-way.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Come on folks dont leave Wills on his own lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Fret not, BJ, I'm used to being Billy-No-Mates!

Actually, I've roped in a smallish group, but the more the merrier Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Thats good Wills, Billy No Mates or not, would rather you were not alone lol                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Would it not be easier to ride motorbikes than run..??.you'll all be too tired to drink ...still,all the more for me,i suppose..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

OK, it looks as if four or five us will be leaving the Raven about 11am tomorrow. The more the merrier, but drop me a PM if you can so that we know to expect you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 1081 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption