Name change?

5 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2016 01:31:41 by ElizaDee | Go to original / last post
ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

In: Sirius B/Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Matt (or whoever can help with this), a while back I think I saw something in a post where a possibility of being able to change your profile name was discussed.
Is there any news on that or any other info please?
Cheers x                                                                                                                                                                             
ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

To clarify, it was one of Matt's posts when he was upgrading the site ages ago, he mentioned a slight possibility of letting users change their profile name one time only and I responded on the post that I was delighted as 'Lulu' was totally picked at random and would far rather use my own real name... (lulubelle... haha only joking!)

Matt didn't say it was definite just that it might happen hence my wondering on any further info about it that's all. 

Thanks very much Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Lulubelle lol ....only Matt can change a name on BM its not within the capability of us mere Mods :)
I do know its not a 5 minute job, so if you had a bike in your name eg hettyhonda and changed your bike so wanted to change your name he said no.
I would suggest you message him directly and state your case :) hope that helps
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

In: London
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Lulu, you can't change your name.
If you do I won't have Harry Enfield voice saying "Lulu" when I see a new post by you.                                                                                                                                                                             
ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

Cheers BJ, yeah I kinda thought that I would need to ask Matt, I just fancy using my real name from now on but its cool if it can't be changed.
When I originally joined ages back I just picked 'Lulu' randomly, thinking I would later have the option of changing it.  My subs are running out soon so I may just make a new account with preferred (real) name, though if I remember rightly there are loads of 'Dee's' on this site, will try it anyway, thanks for the reply Big smile xx

Ragnar I was watching Harry Enfield the other night, the toddlers just crack me up, he is SO bad to her LOL x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 1111 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption