MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Kissing weekend.

No Kissing weekend. (6) - Forums [Biker Match] No Kissing weekend. (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Kissing weekend.

The luck o the Irish just means we wish you good luck and weather but it will in all likelihood rain on you all weekend, sorry we mean well but it seems to end up more like a blessing backwards at times lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2016 23:24  

Nah, it's doing that on KC and Fax this week as they are in your fair land on their jollies. I am going to get sunstroke I just know it!

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/09/2016 23:27  

Yep you are correct about the rain here, started here today for first time in a while and looks like it will be on for the weekend.
Ah I forgot about K being over here, I remember her telling me ages ago now, she has maybe gone the Southern route though as she usually does, I will message her tell her if they are up North and get stuck they can kip at mine x

Have a great weekend ('without rain O Celtic gods please') x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2016 23:31  

To those attending this event, see you later.
To those who might not have made alternative arrangements this weekend, you'll be more than welcome to turn up.
To those with other arrangements, I hope you have a great time.

See you there.........66

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/09/2016 01:49  

Have fun everyone.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/09/2016 06:50  

I think rain stopped play for 13 of the 20 who had their name down for this.It didn't stop the chat and laughter though. It was lovely to see poshbird and purplebetty again, it's been a long time, and lovely to meet double six, Quietman2 and Whacker and Rob. A huge thank you to DAVE VM for the lift to this event, the ride was comfortable and helped restore my confidence and the company wasn't bad lol. Hope you all get home safely.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/09/2016 02:23  

A good afternoon / evening in great company was spent yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed too.
Hope everyone's tents survived the deluge, that everyone has a safe ride home, and that we all get to meet up again soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2016 10:40  

Had a fab couple of days laughs and meeting new friends what a great group of people .
thanks for a great time and ride safe home people
oh and by the way bloody well done D66
lets do another again x

Update Reply
poshbird @ 04/09/2016 14:36  

Well I managed to get home in one piece [couldnt leave till after 4th black coffee had lil bit too much fallin down liquid last night] Would like to say a big thank you to 66 for arranging the weekend , Dave VM and Wacker who stopped with us and made abrill time of it.
I would also like to thank all the great support and daily visits from the ppl who couldnt stay it was well worth the conversations and banta I have now put faces to names and formed new friendships and renewed old ones
66 that was bloody well done lets do it again soon

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 04/09/2016 15:58  

I would just like to say thanks to the people who turned out for the No Kissing weekend camp.
In particular, DaveVM, Quietman2 and Whacker. Not forgetting those who didn't camp, but did indeed support the event by attending either friday or saturday, and in some cases both.
Despite giving us cause for concern, I am pleased to say that Quietman2 has made it home safely.
Newbie, Whacker, settled in on his first BM event as if he had been to many more in the past.
Special mention to DaveVM, who would qualify for the longest distance travelled award if there was one. Not only did he make the 250+ mile journey to Squires, he kindly made another 140 mile round trip to pick up Sandi and take her home again on the same day. Well done mate. Dave also said today that perhaps he might organise another No Kissing camp down in his region, all those in favour say aye! Should I not be at work, I will be attending that one too.
Thanks to Poshbird for the idea just a few weeks ago. Shame you had work issues meaning you couldn't camp with us.
Those who put their names down and didn't attend, maybe next time. It did exactly what I set it out to do, and that was a chance for people to enjoy a relaxed weekend in company of like minded people, with no agenda's or schedules to stick to.
Again, thanks to those who supported it, I had a good weekend and I know everyone else did as well.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/09/2016 16:21  

Blimey mentioned in Despatches, who'd have thought, strike up the band, put up the flags!!.

Despite the fact that it persistently down all day Saturday, a good time of laughter and merriment was had by all who were there at Squires.

It was great catching up with folk who i already knew and meeting for the first time "Catkins", "Poshbird" "Quietman2" and "Wacker". Looking forward to the next time we get the opportunity to meet up.

Thanks to Poshbird for the idea and 66 for setting the event up.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 04/09/2016 20:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email