How to change main profile pic

6 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2016 10:04:37 by feylin | Go to original / last post
CBRShirls's Profile
CBRShirls

In: Diss
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi. I have uploaded a more recent photo to post as my main profile pic but how do you change it. I have clicked edit in profile, clicked on the uploaded photo but nothing. I'm getting very Grrrrrrrrrrrrr about it lok                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi, go to your gallery and double click on your prefered image and in the top right hand corner there is a settings box. Click to open and you wil see several icons, cilck the star and hey presto, that image is then your main profile pic.                                                                                                                                                                             
feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock

Can't change mine from my phone D6, nor delete photos either , only entire album                                                                                                                                                                              
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

I have just tried with my phone Feylin and had no problem changing or deleting photo's from my album. I am afraid I am at a loss and can't advise you what to do. I use an android based phone, I know Matt had problems sorting apple products for compatability, but he has put fixes in place to sort it.
Perhaps a message to Matt might be needed as he is the computer wizard.
Sorry.......66
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Hiya, sorry you are having probs, which picture are you trying to change it to and i'll have a check to se if there are any issues with it :)

BJ
Mod Team

feylin's Profile
feylin

In: Cannock

I'll try it from the laptop, it's probably my phone as I couldn't see the settings box in the right hand corner that 66 mentioned above
I'll get back to you on this one
Maybe I need to upgrade ( phone, not me )                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 925 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption