Events Approval

5 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2016 00:09:08 by ElizaDee | Go to original / last post
ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

In: Sirius B/Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, do you get notified if the event you submitted to the calendar is not approved?

Thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
MrMike's Profile
MrMike

In: East Lothian

At the moment that's a no.

I've asked Matt if he'd look into some kind of notification for when an event you submitted was enabled, but don't know if it's on the cards or not. 

Given the volume of events submitted it's just not practical for me to let folk know if an event has been approved.

If it's not going to get approved, I have in the past pm'd the individual telling them why and asking that they resubmit it - generally speaking they never get around to resubmitting it though, so now, if at all possible, I'll edit and correct the event before approving it rather than not approve, or ask the submitter to try again. It's more work for me in a way, but less hassle in another way.

ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

I submitted one on Sunday (was under impression it is displayed after 3 days) but can submit it again if it has disappeared, just thought seeing as it was a music event it wasn't approved and don't want to keep on submitting it if its not suitable.
Cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
MrMike's Profile
MrMike

In: East Lothian

Submitted events are only visible to Events administrators - they stay there until we either enable or delete it, they don't automatically get approved, or rejected - we have to check them over, and make sure the details are accurate - e.g. don't want folk being sent to the wrong place..

Normally I check Events every day or so, but apologies as I've had a hellish busy time recently and not been able to take the time to check for new events for a week or so - I've gone through them all tonight though.

ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

Thank you MrMike Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 997 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption