MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Just saying Hi

Just saying Hi (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Just saying Hi (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just saying Hi

Hi everyone I'm Rachael ? Previously joined when site first opened . I was know as Bettyboop, best friends with the late Rock chick ( Amanda Sheppard). A lot has happened since I was last here, thought I would rejoin and make new friends xxx

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/02/2017 01:14  

Hi everyone just joined the site so hopefully will make some new friends but also hoping to meet a genuine woman

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2017 18:42  

if they don't block you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2017 10:38  

hello new to this i found this randomly on mcn site hope to chat to some of you soon

Update Reply
shandybass @ 24/02/2017 21:23  

hello new to this glad to of found people of similar intrest hope to speak soon

Update Reply
shandybass @ 24/02/2017 21:26  

A big warm welcome to all newbies and returnees. Have a mooch around and im sure you will find plenty of things of interest.

Why not try to get along to a meet/rideout/event? They are excellent ways to meet likeminded people. Maybe see you at one soon.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/02/2017 08:08  

Hi from another newbie :-)

Update Reply
socks1986st @ 16/03/2017 15:14  

Hi Socks: Welcome to Basically Mental (BM) Why not try the 23rd April at Matlock - Around 60 miles to Bolton ? That's an hours run. (See events) that will sure as hell break the ice. Check whether a ride is going from by you. If not find yer own way. So long as you like banter, ice cream, chips, cake, etc you'll have a good day. Always something going on somewhere, why not add something of your own. AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 16/03/2017 15:32  

Hi All,
I've been away for more than 10 years and I've either lost touch with everyone I used to ride out with or they've given up (shame).
So I'm hoping that there's a few people in Wirral or surrounding areas that would like to meet up now that the sunny days are here. Saying that, I'm not just a fair weather biker but let's be honest it's more fun in the dry.
See you soon :)

Update Reply
rcxdar @ 25/03/2017 10:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email