The Big 0 Birthday Bash - 23 to 25 Sept 2016

229 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2016 18:38:13 by Tinkytinkerbell | Go to original / last post
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

In: London
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

I never agreed to karaoke and if my name ends up on your list my big sister will do my turn.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Bro no worries you will be safe that weekend, but just that weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

Ho Sis that puts me so much at ease.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Your name is on the list for drinking party games though sorry lol

Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

If the game is sitting at the bar drinking beer ok
but no shorts and no moving from the bar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

No shorts but you may have to move slightly lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

Only my right arm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro it maybe both arms !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ALL WELCOME
Ok folks its settled the Big Birthday Bash to celebrate beginning to lie about our age is the weekend of 23 - 25 Sept 2016 at
Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE
Free camping and disco on both nights,
2 pints to the first person who gets Rag dancing !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wots rag dancin?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

Two songs with the same title come to mind about me dancing.

Dancing in the Dark by The Lambrettas and Bruce Springsteen because that is the only time that I will be dancing.

So Sis just give me the beers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro come on it is your birthday after all lol

Squashy its a new trend we shall be setting come Sept :)

Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

Rag dancing sounds like a poor peoples morris dancing.

I can do the funky toenail while sitting down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

Somebody asked me yesterday, Where are we going to get a cake big enough to fit all them candles on for you Sis.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmm a cake with 100 candles for us both may require a fire risk assessment !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

70/30 split                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah right !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

Ok 60/40                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Remind me to slap you when i see you Bro :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar No 1's Profile
Ragnar No 1

See this everyone, Bullying by an older sibling.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1041 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption