places to stay

1 Posts | Latest reply on 16/12/2015 16:21:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

hi all
 any room at the inn during this festive christmas season  
new to this but thought i'd see if there was any caring people out there that might have a spare floor so me and  a pal can get our heads down for the night  ??
we are traveling down to isle of wight and on to ireland this next week just for a ride out ?? or any ideas for  two adventurous lads ??
we will be in wales area Thursday 17th and looking for a stay over if possible , i'd prepare your breakfast , ha      then Cornwall 18/19/20th
two up for a laugh lads  one 45 one 35                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0469 seconds. There are 1053 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption