MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Fault with search

Fault with search (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Fault with search (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Fault with search

Thanks for the reply Matt. I prefer the old way of searching.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/12/2015 09:12  

When I was looking yesterday, whether you hit Top 20 guys or Top 20 gals - you always got the gals; today both give you the guys!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/12/2015 10:35  

In the interests of improving the site I'd like to see slightly more constructive comments than some of the above - exactly what is wrong with it that you don't like? What bugs have you found?

If you had an issue with your car or bike and were taking it to a garage to get fixed you could hardly expect them to fix it if all you were willing to say is "it's shit" - same applies here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2015 13:52  

I'm still getting a hang-up on my searches, on two different computers and using both Chrome and Explorer.

While Matt seems to have sorted it so that once you've made a search and gone back to it you don't lose the parameters you'd set, it seems that all searches are now saved according to the first one you clicked on.
e.g. you click on newest members - that's what you get, you then go back and click on online members, and you get them sorted by newest. If you then click on Top 20 (say girls) you get the most popular but only who's currently online, should you the try Top 20 guys the search doesn't change at all and if you go back to search newest or online you'll only get the girls - you have to change your search filters for all the 'set' searches - but at least your personal searches will stay there until you change them!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/12/2015 14:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email