MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New Feature: Weekly updates

New Feature: Weekly updates - Forums [Biker Match] New Feature: Weekly updates - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New Feature: Weekly updates

This week I will be removing Matchmaker alerts from the site completely. The newsletters will also be no longer sent out.

I'll be replacing both with a "weekly update" email which combines lots of information from the site, such as new LOCAL members, local events, recent photos, etc. It will be much more personalised also, so rather than listing people at the other side of the UK for you it'll only show those who live locally.

It'll also take news and website issues from the forums.

As with all updates you will be able to unsubscribe if you don't want the emails.

If you'd like to see something in particular in these emails please let me know here and I'll do my best.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2015 09:57  

Cant stop fiddling can you Boss Man lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/11/2015 16:41  

First few test mails going out.

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/11/2015 17:57  

Matt, do you mean you're stopping the alerts to our email inbox?, cos I've still got my matchmaker preferences on my profile. I've just checked my email and must say I'm liking the new weekly update, although I'm not keen on getting profiles with no pic on them, can they be left out please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/11/2015 11:15  

Sandi
Profiles without photos are not included. BUT - if someone deletes their photos AFTER the email is sent, then you will see a blank photo. I cannot do anything about this, if someone deletes their photos then they're gone. Once an email is sent it cannot be edited, hence the problem.

And you should not see matchmaker alerts anywhere now

Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/12/2015 13:36  

Thanks for the explanation Matt, all is clear now lol but that won't last long

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/12/2015 12:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email