Southern Softies Christmas Dinner 12th December

105 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2015 07:30:30 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: maidstone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shortbread and myself shall be in attendance.The highlight of the social calendar this is, A truly delightful soiree spent with some very dear friends.

Oh and will that bloody davevm be there again?                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Come on people get yer names down for this truly epic nosh up at the Toby Carvey in Eastbourne, it's even got JP Harley's seal of approval and that is a recommendation to beat all !!!.

There is a Travelodge next door if you want to stay over, room prices are increasing so get yer name down and a room booked. 

All the details are on the events calendar.

Oh yes Mr xj that bloody DAVE VM will be there again, if nothing else just to aggravate you !!!.                                                                                                                                                                              
ermintrude's Profile
ermintrude

In: Sevenoaks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Menu for xmas bash 

www.tobycarvery.co.uk/content/dam/toby-carvery/images/offers/christmas/christmas-menu-brand.pdf

Cut and paste into the browser and scroll down :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

They have ice cream wahoooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Gonna be booking the Carvery  early next week so get yer names down if you want to come. As before i'll pay the £5 deposit  for those i won't see until the dinner, then i'll catch up with you.

There is a little leeway so any late comers can get a place.

@ Jackie, they do have ice cream but only if you eat all your dinner,   I'll be watching you !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dave i promise to be good, cant answer for Rag though, he did say he was going to play up on purpose, not that i am telling tales out of school or anything ............................                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Grass! Just like an older sister.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Ragnar I think you should eat her ice cream just for the he'll of it                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag damn right and only by a few weeks i hasten to add !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Carvery now booked.
The next problem to tackle is do i seat Jackie and Chris together or on different table's ??.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I vote for different tables,
Bad enough them being in the same town together.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have to sit by Rag its the law lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Getting excited about this one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

We will be spending a couple of days along the south coast going to and from this one. So we should be there by mid afternoon for a drink and a chat before the meal                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'll put out a general alert warning the populus of your impending arrival  !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Person dont get lost now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll be heading down there after lunchtime, but I'm sure I'll be needing a pint mug of beer flavoured coffee to warm up with before I book in to the hotel.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Who is geographically challenged ? 
Bj the desk pilot.  or  Jp the Professional Driver.
Thats a difficult one

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It can't be BJ, I've heard lots of people tell her to get lost, but she never does.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That's true Rag well I best start to plan our route. I have just been looking on Google Maps and I will be starting with the white roads from Sharon's then on to the yellow road if we keep the big blue bit on our right we should get there at some point on Saturday

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 772 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption