Southern Softies Christmas Dinner 12th December

105 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2015 07:30:30 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Really enjoyed last years do, Trip down on the train was a laugh. The staff were great the pub was great the food was great the only 2 things I had trouble with were.
1. I eat too much.
2. The bus ride due to Network Rail shutting the line on Sunday morning .
So in all great weekend if you have not been to this one,
get your name down get a room booked and get your ass there.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Like the Dodgy geezer above says "Get yer names down for this and get a room booked at the Travelodge".  

All the information is on the Events Calendar 12th December.

As i did last year JP i'll forewarn the carvery of your impending arrival so extra supplies can be bought in especially !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
passenger's Profile
passenger

In: bexhill on sea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

From what I remember this was a great night last year!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'm surprised you remember that much Fiona!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Dave mind you seat me next to Rag , i know he will be gutted if i am too far away lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Much appreciated Dave no point only getting half measures

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Make sure you wear trousers with an elasticated waistband JP, don't want you to feel restricted in any way what so ever !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I've asked for annual leave,  just waiting to hear. She cant turn it down 2 years in a row.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Point her in my direction if she does Richard, you've given enough notice, mind you, you gave plenty of notice last year did'nt you !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Richard would you like me to write you a note ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

One thing I love about life is learning something new every day.
BJ can write.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oi !!!! slap yourself for that one                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I still don't know if I have the weekend, but booked my digs anyway at the opposite end of the hotel from BJ.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag in the immortal words of Liam Nesson ..............

I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise me ice cream that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will hug you alot."

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I have bought you ice creams before and you persist on haranguing me.

And I ain't sing or dancing in the pub after                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

We shall see ...............................                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump !!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Back on page one                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Thanks Dave that reminds me its time to eat                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Do you need reminding then ??

None the less you know me JP always happy to oblige !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 821 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption