Search

8 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2015 08:55:19 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
CrimsonCaberg's Profile
CrimsonCaberg

In: Moon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just subscribed to BM, when I'm signed in my search results locally are nil or one or two in 100 miles radius, but when I sign out I get dozens of results in a 50 miles radius, why is this? am I doing something wrong or is this a website issue...thanks in advance CC..Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

just wondering if you are getting your male and female search the right way round?   

and welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
MrMike's Profile
MrMike

In: East Lothian

Could you have done a search that included a few restrictions, like no kids, non smoker etc? Those search criteria might be cached so that when you're signed in they are being applied to the search, but by default none of those criteria are used for a new search by an unregistered user... Maybe! 

Next time you use the search page click on the advanced tag and check the various terms are as loose/wide as possible and see what the results are.

CrimsonCaberg's Profile
CrimsonCaberg

Thanks for replies & trying to help, most appreciated, @ rowanblosson thanks for the welcome & hi to you, I have got male/female search correct... CCSmile...

@MrMike, don't think there are restrictions as you suggested, but I will check thank you, strange thing is the search seems to work as it should sometimes...anywho I'll check advanced thank you for info...bfn CCWink                                                                                                                                                                             
CrimsonCaberg's Profile
CrimsonCaberg

Well I've checked preferences & they were set on No Pref, strange thing is today the search is now working as it should? woohoo Big smile..see how it goes from hereLOL..thanks for your comments ppl.. happy hunting..CC...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

i was guessing you had the tick box for "no bunny boilers" ticked.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Please check again now.  Long story but I think I might have fixed the problem for you  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Geek Boy strikes again lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 1782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption